Roles & Responsibilities :
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products, and services.
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
- Automate deployments of infrastructure components and repetitive tasks.
- Drive changes strictly via the infrastructure-as-code methodology.
- Promote the use of source control for all changes including application and system-level changes.
- Design & Implement self-recovering systems after failure events.
- Participate in system sizing and capacity planning of various components.
- Create and maintain technical documents such as installation/upgrade MOPs.
- Coordinate & collaborate with internal teams to facilitate installation & upgrades of systems.
- Support 24x7 availability for corporate sites & tools.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedules.
- Actively involved in researching, evaluating & selecting new tools & technologies.
- Cloud computing – AWS, OCI, OpenStack
- Automation/Configuration management tools such as Terraform & Chef
- Atlassian tools administration (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Scripting languages - Ruby, Python, Bash
- Systems administration experience – Linux (Redhat), Mac, Windows
- SCM systems - Git
- Build tools - Maven, Gradle, Ant, Make
- Networking concepts - TCP/IP, Load balancing, Firewall
- High-Availability, Redundancy & Failover concepts
- SQL scripting & queries - DML, DDL, stored procedures
- Decisive and ability to work under pressure
- Prioritizing workload and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database systems – Postgres, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Mac automation tools - JAMF or other
- Atlassian Datacenter products
- Project management skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the field or related area
- Requires MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Cloud and virtualization-based technologies (Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare).
- Java Application Server Administration (Weblogic, WidlFfy, JBoss, Tomcat).
- Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Linux/UNIX Administration (Amazon Linux and RedHat).
- Developing and supporting cloud infrastructure designs and implementations and guiding application development teams.
- Configuration Management tools (Chef or Puppet or ansible).
- Log aggregations tools such as Elastic and/or Splunk.
- Automate infrastructure and application deployment-related tasks using terraform.
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up-to-date operational environment.
- Build and support always-available private/public cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Build AWS or other public cloud infrastructure using Terraform.
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes (EKS) based docker applications in AWS.
- Create custom OS images using Packer.
- Create and revise infrastructure and architectural designs and implementation plans and guide the implementation with operations.
- Liaison between application development, infrastructure support, and tools (IT Services) teams.
- Development and documentation of Chef recipes and/or ansible scripts. Support throughout the entire deployment lifecycle (development, quality assurance, and production).
- Help developers leverage infrastructure, application, and cloud platform features and functionality participate in code and design reviews, and support developers by building CI/CD pipelines using Bamboo, Jenkins, or Spinnaker.
- Create knowledge-sharing presentations and documentation to help developers and operations teams understand and leverage the system's capabilities.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- Leverage scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, Python) to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis.
Who we have in mind:
- Solid experience in building a solution on AWS or other public cloud services using Terraform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge in containerized application and deployment in Kubernetes
- Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system, RHEL preferred.
- Proficiency with shell scripting.
- Experience with Java application servers.
- Experience with GiT and Subversion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Experience working in a large-scale operational environment.
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge of massively scalable systems. Linux operating system/application development desirable.
- Programming in scripting languages such as Python. Other object-oriented languages (C++, Java) are a plus.
- Experience with Configuration Management Automation tools (chef or puppet).
- Experience with virtualization, preferably on multiple hypervisors.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in related fields
- Certificates of training in associated fields/equipment’s
Should be open to embracing new technologies, keeping up with emerging tech.
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Willing to be part of a high-performance team, build mature products.
Should be able to take ownership and work under minimal supervision.
Strong Linux System Administration background (with minimum 2 years experience), responsible for handling/defining the organization infrastructure(Hybrid).
Working knowledge of MySQL databases, Nginx, and Haproxy Load Balancer.
Experience in CI/CD pipelines, Configuration Management (Ansible/Saltstack) & Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Hands-on experience in GitHub, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, and Open Sources tools.
Strong Shell & Python scripting would be a plus.
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs - Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required for a matching profile
- Experience between 3 to 7 years in a devops role with mandatory one or more stints at a fast paced startup.
- Mandatory experience with containers, kubernetes (EKS) (setting up from scratch), istio and microservices.
- Sound knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Automation Scripts, Cron jobs etc. Must have worked with goals of putting infra as code like setting up new environments with code.
- Knowledge of industry standards around monitoring, alerting, self healing, high availability, auto scaling etc.
- Exhaustive experience with various cloud technologies (especially on AWS) like SQS, SNS, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, Elastic Transcoder, VPC, Subnets, Security groups etc.
- Must have set up stable CI-CD pipelines with capabilities to do zero downtime deployments on any one of rolling updates, blue green or canary modes.
- Experience with VPN and LDAP solutions for securely login to infrastructure and proving SSO. 8. Master of deploying and troubleshooting all layers of application from network, frontend, backend and databases (MongoDB, Redis, Postgres, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Aerospike etc).
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
As part of the infrastructure team, you will be mainly responsible for looking after the cloud infrastructure.
You Will Be:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Driving centralized solutions like logging, rate limiting, service discovery
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Expertise in managing large scale Cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like Python, Golang and Ruby
- Hands on experience with prometheus, grafana, fluentd, splunk etc.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Terraform, Chef, Helm etc.,
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum
You Will Gain:
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Job Description :
- The engineer should be highly motivated, able to work independently, work and guide other engineers within and outside the team.
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database, WebLogic, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker and Maven
- Work is super fun, non-routine, and, challenging, involving the application of advanced skills in area of specialization.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for Hudson monitoring, installing Cloud Software, Infra and cloud application usage monitoring.
Required Knowledge :
- Source Configuration management, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Application and Server Monitoring, AWS, Database Administration, Kubernetes, Log monitoring, CI/CD, Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, Improve infrastructure development, Scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
Open for 24- 7 shifts