Roles & Responsibilities :
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products, and services.
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Experience - 2+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
- Install, configure, and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop Kubernetes-based solutions.
- Improve Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot Kubernetes issues.
Kubernetes Engineer Requirements & Skills
- Kubernetes administration experience, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Kubernetes development experience
- Linux/Unix experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
6-8 years of experience
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
What you will do:
- Handling Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups and monitoring
- Logging, metrics and alerting management
- Creating Docker files
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Software Development/ QA/ Software Deployment with 5+ years of experience in managing high performing teams
- Proficiency in VMware, AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Good knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
- Experience with Unit/ Functional automation is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Mango DB, Redis, Rabbit MQ
- Proficiency in Jenkins. Ansible, Terraform/Chef/Ant
- Proficiency in Linux based Operating Systems
- Proficiency of Cloud Infrastructure like Dockers, Kubernetes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as algorithms, data structures, object oriented design, databases
- Proficiency in monitoring and observability
2. Kubernetes Engineer
DevOps Systems Engineer with experience in Docker Containers, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Ansible, Jenkins and other tools. As part of this role she/he must work with the container best practices in design, development and implementation.
At Least 4 Years of experience in DevOps with knowledge of:
- Docker Cloud / Containerization
- DevOps Best Practices
- Distributed Applications
- Deployment Architecture
- Atleast AWS Experience
- Exposure to Kubernetes / Serverless Architecture
- 3-7+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering
- Strong experience with Docker Containers, Implementing Docker Containers, Container Clustering
- Experience with Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Docker Engine
- Experience with Provisioning and managing VM's - Virtual Machines
- Experience / strong knowledge with Network Topologies, Network Research,
- Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira
- Ansible or other Automation Configuration Management System tools
- Scripting & Programming using languages such as BASH, Perl, Python, AWK, SED, PHP, Shell
- Linux Systems Administration -: Redhat
Security, SSL configuration, Best Practices
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering,Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Windows/Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Xray, Ansible, Windows and .Net. as their Core Skill.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Shell Scripting /Python/ PHP/Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira / WorkFront etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role)
- AExperience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and micro services associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts. Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Lead the team through development and operations.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.