At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience
- Effective communication
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
What the role needs
● Review of current DevOps infrastructure & redefine code merging strategy as per product roll out objectives
● Define deploy frequency strategy based on product roadmap document and ongoing product market fit relate tweaks and changes
● Architect benchmark docker configurations based on planned stack
● Establish uniformity of environment across developer machine to multiple production environments
● Plan & execute test automation infrastructure
● Setup automated stress testing environment
● Plan and execute logging & stack trace tools
● Review DevOps orchestration tools & choices
● Coordination with external data centers and AWS in the event of provisioning, outages or maintenance.
● Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure deployment and monitoring
● Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and golang, and writing code and scripts
● Experience with Infrastructure as code & devops management tools - Terraform, Packer for devops asset management for monitoring, infrastructure cost estimations, and Infrastructure version management
● Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
● Experience with network, infrastructure and OWASP security standards
● Experience with web server configurations - Nginx, HAProxy, SSL configurations with AWS, understanding & management of sub-domain based product rollout for clients .
● Experience with deployment and monitoring of event streaming & distributing technologies and tools - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
● Understanding & experience of Disaster Recovery Plan execution
● Working with other senior team members to devise and execute strategies for data backup and storage
● Be aware of current CVEs, potential attack vectors, and vulnerabilities, and apply patches as soon as possible
● Handle incident responses, troubleshooting and fixes for various services
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
• Automation is a part of your daily functions, so thorough familiarity with Unix Bourne shell scripting and Python is a critical survival skill.
• Integration and maintenance of automated tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working experience in source control tools such as GIT/Github/Gitlab/TFS
• Have experience with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, KVM, AWS, OpenStack, or any orchestration platforms)
• Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades, and monitoring through modern DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc) • Advanced Linux admin experience
• Using Jenkins or similar tools
• Deep understanding of Container orchestration(Preferably Kubernetes )
• Strong knowledge of Object Storage(Preferably Cept on Rook)
• Experience in installing, managing & tuning microservices environments using Kubernetes & Docker both on-premise and on the cloud.
• Experience in deploying and managing spring boot applications.
• Experience in deploying and managing Python applications using Django, FastAPI, Flask.
• Experience in deploying machine learning pipelines/data pipelines using Airflow/Kubeflow /Mlflow.
• Experience in web server and reverse Proxy like Nginx, Apache Server, HAproxy
• Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana.
• Experience in provisioning & maintaining SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Configuration software: Ansible
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Good experience on Networking Technologies like a Load balancer, ACL, Firewall, VIP, DNS
• Programmatic experience with AWS, DO, or GCP storage & machine images
• Experience on various Linux distributions
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps Server
• Docker management and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with micro-services and RESTful systems
• AWS / GCP / Azure certification
• Interact with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support
• Create fully automated global cloud infrastructure that spans multiple regions.
• Great learning attitude to the newest technology and a Team player
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India, read a recent Yourstory article here.
We're growing at a fast pace - 1 new customer going live every week, with piling up companies that are in the integration.
Currently, we're looking to onboard a generalist engineer that can work on the cloud architecture, DevOps, security and pick up the challenge of scaling a global SaaS from India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
- Take ownership of the complete infrastructure development and maintenance
- Own, innovate and maintain processes for good DevOps practices within the company
- Educate the team and apply OWASP security principles in software design
- Optimize cost and set alerts across infrastructure
- Build good logging and error tracing design patterns
- Build and maintain auto-scaling infrastructure
- Design systems to meet company SLA and SLO
- Experience in building multi-region/datacenter based cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building highly available deployments (3 Nines or above)
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in container-based scalable deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/ECS or others
- Experience with MongoDB Compatible databases. MongoDB, CosmosDB, DocumentDB
- Experience in designing VPCs, multiregional networking, and best practices in ACLs
- Experience with OpenSSL and OpenVPN deployments
- Experience with Distributed data stores like Cassandra, Dynamo DB
- Good understanding of Single Point of failures in distributed system Infra and best practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and data storage design for multi-region systems
Good to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Experience with Data streaming infrastructure such as Kafka/Kinesis etc
- Good understanding of security best practices for Infra, databases, and application
- In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Proficient in Application Gateways, Loadbalancers and Nginx or other web server configurations
- Experience with configuring Serverless offerings such as lambda or azure functions
- Experience with Spark deployments (Standalone or managed like EMR)
- Broad ownership of the software that enables 1000s of customers globally
- Build leadership of working with a growing engineering team
- Build a cutting edge much-needed product
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification required
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly complex solutions (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring security and compliance, availability, reliability, etc.)
- Deep technical experience in serverless AWS infrastructure
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including git, terraform, ARM or equivalent
- Create Technical Design documents, understand technical designs and translate into the application requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participate in code and design review process
- Write unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent English communication skills are required
We are looking for a Solution Architect with at least 5 years’ experience working on the following to join our growing team:
- EC2 on AWS
- and most importantly Serverless
You will need a strong technical AWS background focused on architecting on serverless (eg Lambda) AWS infrastructure.
● Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Participating in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should be able to work on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
● an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card