- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
We are looking for a purist Python developer intern to manage and improve our REST APIs, and role-based access control functionalities, and build out new product features in our products while maintaining data integrity in various systems.
4 months (full-time offer will be rolled out post-completion based on your performance during the internship tenure)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn to employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, data tools, cloud and DevOps.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on building new features and debugging.
- Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you learn and roll something out.
- You understand the technology and have a knack for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Keen interest in building web applications.
- Should love challenges, and pick up new languages, frameworks or technologies on the go.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Experience: more than 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Key aspects of this role:
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request,
Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals,
SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products
outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and
troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow
Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes
(Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy
improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform
interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow
Senior Software Engineer, Java/Python (Bangalore, Remote option available)
4+ years of experience
Why should you look at this role?
Salary 40-55 lakh per annum
- High growth startup in quick commerce space (10 min delivery)
- Given our very high hiring bar, we offer a very competitive salary and substantial equity to create everlasting wealth for our early believers as the company grows.
- Work on real world logistics problems & benefit from the rocket ship Zepto is!
Tech Team: 40-50 (200+ in few months)
About the Employer
Zepto is a fast-growing startup that delivers products in 10 minutes through an optimised network of dark stores that we're building across the country!
Just 6 months after launching, we've raised $160 million from marquee
investors in Silicon Valley and India. Our investors include Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, and many more! We’ve built out one of the best startup teams in India, with Senior Executives from Uber, Flipkart, Dream11, PhonePe, Goldman Sachs, Pepperfry, and institutions like Stanford, INSEAD, IITs, and IIMs.
The magic of Zepto is our ability to consistently deliver 2,500+ products in 10 minutes flat. It's the core of what we do, and the reason why we’ve been able to grow so fast with phenomenal customer love. Our mission is simple: to make 10-minute delivery the new normal.
Funding Zepto has raised a total of $160M in funding over 3 rounds.
Their latest funding was raised on Dec 20, 2021 from a Series C round.
“High Ownership, Lots of Learning, Broad Roles, Accessible Leaders”
"Alot of benefits like ZeptoJoy coupon, internet bill reimbursement and cab reimbursement is also taken care of. Overtime is paid."
Software Engineer -> Sr Software Engineer -> Lead -> EM -> AD / Director / VP -> Head of Engineering -> CTO
This role would be by and large a Individual Contributor role.
- Round 1. Problem Solving + CS Fundamentals (60 mins)
- DS/Algo Problems (30 mins) - You can expect 1-2 Leetcode easy/medium questions
- CS Fundamentals (30 mins)
- Round 2. Low Level Design (60 mins)
- You would be given a trivial problem and expected to work through the low level design viz class structure, interfaces, db data models etc.
- Round 3. High Level Design (60 mins)
- You will be given a trivial problem, where we would work with you to design the system for the problem statement. We expect the detailed flow of the Functionality
- Extract APIs, if any
- Database choices
- Schema design and Scale the system, if time permits
- You will be given a trivial problem, where we would work with you to design the system for the problem statement. We expect the detailed flow of the Functionality
What You will do Everyday?
- Work very closely with the Tech Leadership and lead end-to-end development.
- Closely collaborate with product, design and business teams to understand product ideas and business needs and help deliver these as a series of ultra fast experiments.
- Architect and implement backend services with high reliability and scalability.
- Contribute to system architecture and database design.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Write quality documentation and handle conflicts well to build consensus.
- Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit
- 4+ years of experience with Java frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard/Play or Python frameworks like Django/Flask/FastApi and databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB
- Experience in building highly scalable customer-facing applications that involve implementing complex business flows and dealing with an ever-increasing scale
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture design.
- Experience building at least one application from scratch.
- Experience with cache store/message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Interest in learning new languages/framework as needed.
- Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance
Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader.
Critical Functional Skills
Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other ObjectOriented Language.
Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example
BuildCars Availability Engine for Ola.
Strong decisionmaking ability
Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class level interfaces
The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD, and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
Experience in building data driven web application design and development is a plus
Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business application
:Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product firm.
Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous assignments independently.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Scala,
Go any object oriented high level proprietary or open source language with strong programming constructs. We are not skill specific but go by strength in competencies Machine coding Single machine in memory program
Need a working code with functionality Readable and well designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,right design patterns
Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
Identify most edge cases for the problem
Identify opportunities of parallelism: utilizes multicore solutions where applicable
Design & Architecture
Distributed systems design and system interaction
Identify API signatures
LLD with class design
Solve for performance & availability
Full Stack NodeJS developer (Remote)
The Full-Stack Js Developer will be part of our cross-functional product team delivering products into production in shortening agile cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling, and engineering practices. Also, design, code and implement highly interactive and modern web interfaces built on the latest Js frameworks and tools.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong ability to rapidly write quality code.
Maintain coding best practices and the ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
Participate in peer code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to others to improve the quality of their code, with emphasis on producing clean, maintainable code.
Writing, documenting, and interfacing with 3rd party APIs, utilizing REST / GraphQL Web Services (familiarity with JSON, XML, API routes, tokens, secrets, etc.)
Build responsive modern web experience in latest front-end frameworks.
Participate in a full software development lifecycle, including design, implement, test, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy code.
Identify and resolve performance and security issues.
Turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our customers love.
The candidate for the position of Full Stack Js Developer (MERN) must meet the following qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on programming experience, preferably in Js
Strong programming knowledge in React JS / Vue Js & Node JS
Experience with popular state management libraries (such as Redux/MobX)
Experience in building and maintaining REST APIs / GraphQL frameworks
Experience in working with micro-service architecture.
Working knowledge in managing relational database models and schemas
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Good understanding of the latest UI/UX practices
Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based applications
Ability to write and optimize unit/integration test suites
Experience in any of the CMS / Site builder and e-commerce frameworks.
Knowledge of AWS/Cloud deployment will be an added advantage
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Exposure to working directly with the customer and good customer handling skills.
Good designing skills, Identifying and applying the right design patterns, right frameworks
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
Design software, write code, write unit test cases, test code and review code on a daily basis
Tactical contributions to the low-level implementation
Create/enhance scalable, high performance and fault-tolerant architectures
Develop complex and distributed software modules using Java/JEE, Streaming, and Big Data technologies
Identify the performance and scalability bottlenecks and provide solutions to resolve
Write software to develop products on a daily basis
Write unit test cases and schedule/execute them
Provide estimation during grooming and sprint planning
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; ability to communicate with technical team and clients
Experience working in an Agile environment
Excellent analytical skills, ability to think abstractly and solve complex problems
Expertise in common object-oriented and enterprise design patterns
Hands-on experience on frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, OGM
Hands-on experience with relational databases (like Postgres, MySQL, Oracle)
Experience with Elasticsearch is a must
Ability to learn new frameworks and design patterns is a must
Ability to translate ideas into designs and proof of concepts is a must
Experience in SAAS, PAAS and cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
Knowledge of product architecture and ability to suggest the latest architectural components
Knowledge of exposing and scaling microservices
Experience working in Linux or OS X command line environments
Experience working with Git, or other SCM tool
Knowledge of Java/JEE technology stack for M2M Applications and Support Platforms.
Should be conversant with state of the art technologies in this space and possess the ability to translate
Demonstrable experience in Core Java (8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS).
Multithreading, Data structure, Algorithm, Eceptional handling,OOPS Concepts, collections
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Java, Spring with Database & Unix - Preferred with Scala or Spark(Hadoop) background
- Proven knowledge in OOPS & Data Structures
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Experience of using Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, & related tools.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.