In this role, we are looking for:
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply your analytics expertise to solve them.
- The unique person who can present complex mathematical solutions in a simple manner that most will understand, using data visualization techniques to tell a story with data.
- An individual excited by innovation and new technology and eager to finds ways to employ these innovations in practice.
- A team mentality, empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- A passion for data, with a particular emphasis on data visualization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on data analytics.
- 5+ Years professional experience, preferably in a data analyst / data scientist role or similar, with proven results in a data analyst role.
- 3+ Years professional experience in a leadership role guiding high-performing, data-focused teams with a track record of building and developing talent.
- Proficiency in your statistics / analytics / visualization tool of choice, but preferably in the Microsoft Azure Suite, including PowerBI and/or AzureML.
● B.Tech/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another
● 2-3+ years of work experience in ML domain ( 2-5 years experience )
● Hands-on coding experience in Python
● Experience in machine learning techniques such as Regression, Classification,
Predictive modeling, Clustering, Deep Learning stack, NLP
● Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch
● Experience with distributed computing frameworks: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark
● Experience with databases: MongoDB
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and deep understanding of the quantitative foundations of modelling.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Statistical programming software experience in SPSS and comfortable working with large data sets.
• R, Python, SAS & SQL are preferred but not a mandate
• Excellent time management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills; understanding of both written and spoken English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
• Creative and action-oriented mindset
• Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve constantly, and methodologies are regularly challenged
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate degree in: Statistics/Economics/Econometrics/Computer
Science/Engineering/Mathematics/MBA (with a strong quantitative background) or
• Strong track record work experience in the field of business intelligence, market
research, and/or Advanced Analytics
• Knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
• Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, R, Python, or similar), databases,
and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Industry experience in Consumer Experience/Healthcare a plus
A Candidate is responsible for matching business needs with technology in the following manner:
- Analyzing raw data
- Developing and maintaining datasets
- Improving data quality and efficiency
- Analyse and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Implement analytical tools, methods, and programs
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Hands – on MSBI Stack ( SSIS , SSAS , SSRS)
- Experience on visualization tool Power bi.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
Good To Have Knowledge in following modules
- Certification in MSBI , Analytics , Power BI is preferred
What you will do:
- Identifying alternate data sources beyond financial statements and implementing them as a part of assessment criteria
- Automating appraisal mechanisms for all newly launched products and revisiting the same for an existing product
- Back-testing investment appraisal models at regular intervals to improve the same
- Complementing appraisals with portfolio data analysis and portfolio monitoring at regular intervals
- Working closely with the business and the technology team to ensure the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks and that relevant checks are put in place at various stages of the investment lifecycle
- Identifying relevant sub-sector criteria to score and rate investment opportunities internally
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (mandatory)
- Experience in working in lending/investing fintech (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Previous experience in credit rating or credit scoring or investment analysis (preferred)
- Prior exposure to working on data-led models on payment gateways or accounting systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in data analysis (preferred)
- Good verbal and written skills
Role : Sr Data Scientist / Tech Lead – Data Science
Number of positions : 8
- Lead a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists
- Be the main point of contact for the customers
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
Requirements (please read carefully)
- Very strong in statistics fundamentals. Not all data is Big Data. The candidate should be able to derive statistical insights from very few data points if required, using traditional statistical methods.
- Msc-Statistics/ Phd.Statistics
- Education – no bar, but preferably from a Statistics academic background (eg MSc-Stats, MSc-Econometrics etc), given the first point
- Strong expertise in Python (any other statistical languages/tools like R, SAS, SPSS etc are just optional, but Python is absolutely essential). If the person is very strong in Python, but has almost nil knowledge in the other statistical tools, he/she will still be considered a good candidate for this role.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role, for about 7-8 years
- Solid understanding of machine learning and AI concepts, especially wrt choice of apt candidate algorithms for a use case, and model evaluation.
- Good expertise in writing SQL queries (should not be dependent upon anyone else for pulling in data, joining them, data wrangling etc)
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques --- more from a Data Science perspective.
- Should be able to grasp business problems, ask the right questions to better understand the problem breadthwise /depthwise, design apt solutions, and explain that to the business stakeholders.
- Again, the last point above is extremely important --- should be able to identify solutions that can be explained to stakeholders, and furthermore, be able to present them in simple, direct language.
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry’s first solution portfolio – powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit is looking for a Data / Sr. Data Scientist who has the knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in supply chain and forecasting domain with data science toolkits like Python.
In this role, you will design the approach, develop and test machine learning algorithms, implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Experience working in the demand forecasting or supply chain domain is a plus. This job also requires the ability to operate in a multi-geographic delivery environment and a good understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, test, and implement predictive Machine Learning models.
- Collaborate with client to align business requirements with data science systems and process solutions that ensure client’s overall objectives are met.
- Create meaningful presentations and analysis that tell a “story” focused on insights, to communicate the results/ideas to key decision makers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems.
- Contribute to standard business processes and practices as part of a community of practise.
- Be the subject matter expert across multiple work streams and clients.
- Mentor and coach team members.
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience / Education:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other related
- 5+ years’ experience working in applied machine learning or relevant research experience for recent Ph.D. graduates.
- Highly technical:
- Skilled in machine learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition and predictive modeling with expertise in PySpark and Python.
- Understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to collaborate closely and effectively with teams.
- Experience in time series forecasting is preferred.
- Experience working in start-up type environment preferred.
- Experience in CPG and/or Retail preferred.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong management track record.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
- Create, maintain and automate datasets and insightful dashboards to track core metrics and extract business insights
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data to identify business opportunities and optimize features for Analytics.
- 8+ years experience doing Business Intelligence and Analytics work
- B.Tech/M.Tech in a technical field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics)
- Strong knowledge in Data Design, Data Modelling, and Data Validation best practices
- Proficient in data visualization, Preferably SSRS & Power BI
- Fluency with writing advanced SQL code
- Experience with SQL Server Administration and best practices
- Possess BFSI, Fintech Domain Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be a team player
- Possess excellent Project Management and superior Team Management skills