About Dotball Interactive Private Limited
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Games Optimisation Analyst you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will be doing
- Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
- Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
- Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
- Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
- Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
- Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
- A record of outstanding problem solving ability in a commercial or academic setting
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- An excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
Work Experience : 0-2 years
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 0-2 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net, Python
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with computer vision and AI technologies around image and video analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing computer vision algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games
- Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow, OpenCV, and others -- and building models on top of them
- Building neural network (CNN) architectures for image and video analysis, as it pertains to popular games
- Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
- Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
- Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
- Solid understanding of computer vision and AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to image and video analysis
- Experience using Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV and other computer vision tools
- Understand common computer vision object detection models in use today e.g. Inception, R-CNN, Yolo, MobileNet SSD, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for image and video analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for motion and inter-frame analysis, and others
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Seniority: We are open to junior or senior engineers. We're more interested in the proper skillsets.
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.
Who Should Apply:
If you have the right experience, regardless of your seniority, please apply. However, if you don't have AI or computer vision experience, please do not apply.
Remote Work, US shift
General Scope and Summary
The Data and Analytics Team sits in the Digital and Enterprise Capabilities Group and is responsible for driving the strategy, implementation and delivery of Data,
Analytics and Automation capabilities across Enterprise.
This global team will deliver “Next-Gen Value” by establishing core Data and Analytics capabilities needed to effectively manage and exploit Data as an Enterprise Asset. Data Platform Operations will be responsible for implementing and supporting Enterprise Data Operations tools and capabilities which will enable teams
to answer strategic and business questions through data .
Roles and Responsibilities
● Manage overall data operations ensuring adherence to data quality metrics by establishing standard operating procedures and best practices/playbooks.
● Champion the advocacy and adoption of enterprise data assets for analytics and analytics through optimal operating models.
● Provide day-to-day ownership and project management data operations activities including data quality/data management support cases and other ad-hoc requests.
● Create standards, frameworks for CI/CD pipelines and DevOps.
● Collaborative cross-functionally to develop and implement data operations policies balancing centralized control and standardization with decentralized speed and flexibility.
● Identify areas for improvement. Create procedures, teams, and policies to support near real-time clean data, where applicable, or in a batch and close process, where applicable.
● Improve processes by tactically focusing on business outcomes. Drive prioritization based on business needs and strategy.
● Lead and control workflow operations by driving critical issues and discussions with partners to identify and implement improvements.
● Responsible for defining, measuring, monitoring, and reporting of key SLA metrics to support its vision.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to understand
stakeholder pain points, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic solutions and recommendations. Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent technical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Design, build web crawlers to scrape data and URLs.
- Integrate the data crawled and scraped into our databases
- Create more/better ways to crawl relevant information
- Understanding of data privacy policies (esp. GDPR) and personally identifiable information
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from various data sources
- Prepare requirement summary and re-confirm with Operation team
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail, pro-active, critical thinking and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years of web scraping experience
- Experience with two or more of the following web scraping frameworks and tools: Selenium, Scrapy, Import.io, Webhose.io, ScrapingHub, ParseHub, Phantombuster, Octoparse, Puppeter, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data engineering (database ingestion, ETL, etc.)
- Solution orientation and "can do" attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
- Adept at Machine learning techniques and algorithms.
Feature selection, dimensionality reduction, building and
- optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
- Proficiency in using query languages such as N1QL, SQL
Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot,
- Plotly, PyPlot, etc.
Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
- of its performance
- Strong in Python is a must.
- Strong in Data Analysis and mining is a must
- Deep Learning, Neural Network, CNN, Image Processing (Must)
Building analytic systems - data collection, cleansing and
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Couchbase, MongoDB,
About the Company:
This opportunity is for an AI Drone Technology startup funded by the Indian Army. It is working to develop cutting-edge products to help the Indian Army gain an edge in New Age Enemy Warfare.
They are working on using drones to neutralize terrorists hidden in deep forests. Get a chance to contribute to secure our borders against the enemy.
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures/architectures
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience visualizing data to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- Highly skilled in Python scripting language
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
MS in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science or equivalent field, with 3 years industry experience, a PhD degree or equivalent industry experience.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
2. Should understand the importance and know-how of taking the machine-learning-based solution to the consumer.
3. Hands-on experience with statistical, machine-learning tools and techniques
4. Good exposure to Deep learning libraries like Tensorflow, PyTorch.
5. Experience in implementing Deep Learning techniques, Computer Vision and NLP. The candidate should be able to develop the solution from scratch with Github codes exposed.
6. Should be able to read research papers and pick ideas to quickly reproduce research in the most comfortable Deep Learning library.
7. Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Should be able to do code complexity analysis/optimization for smooth delivery to production.
8. Expert level coding experience in Python.
9. Technologies: Backend - Python (Programming Language)
10. Should have the ability to think long term solutions, modularity, and reusability of the components.
11. Should be able to work in a collaborative way. Should be open to learning from peers as well as constantly bring new ideas to the table.
12. Self-driven missile. Open to peer criticism, feedback and should be able to take it positively. Ready to be held accountable for the responsibilities undertaken.