Graduation is a must
Candidate should be fluent in speaking English and Hindi
Good communication skills
male or female candidates can apply
immediate joiners only
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
About vindhya e-infomedia
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues within agreed time limits
* Research and identify solutions to software issues
* Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
* Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
* Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure all issues are properly logged
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
* Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
* Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
* Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments and Linux
* RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
* MongoDB and Oracle,
* Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
* AWS (Covers S3)
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
*Ability to Diagnose issues and provide proper feedback to relevant tea
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Startup experience is a plus
Role in a nutshell: "to answer client queries related to using of Superset software product that they have purchased; on email channel, and largely phone channel; to understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool"
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing
instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.5,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and
currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month and is considered one of the largest Digital
Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. EarlySalary is a series C funded start-up and has raised
multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures &
Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With
a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused
on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time
lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and
products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving
real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a
high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders
in the Industry
Job Title : Collections Strategy Manager
Experience : 5 - 7 years
Job location : Pune
Core Responsibilities :
• Strong in process development and policy development.
• To simplify and define processes and think over traditional collections practises to evaluate
the right strategy to collect from each account.
• Plugging gaps in the collection process to mitigate loss.
• To manage and understand collection system and optimise the productivity.
• Track payment pattern of customers, do behavioural segmentation, compare past
repayment and identify push strategies to enhance customer experience and optimise
• Bring in new age technology , advanced analytics and best practises and keep changing the
way successful collections shops operate.
• To automate and create process that is also cost effective.
• To make use of new digital channels to engage with customer and create a more engaging
experience and scale up connectivity.
• Work closely with collection team on strategy implementation and execution.
Preference and Experience :
• System development & policy development experience from collections background from NBFC or Banking
Academic qualifications :
• Graduate /MBA preferred
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reach out to target number of clients in the assigned sectors on a daily basis
Detail out the Porter’s offerings to the clients and understand their requirements
Actively track conversion to make sales process improvements
Follow up calls to leads/prospects to assist in conversion
Build short term relationships with prospects to improve chances of setting up meetings
Highlight any trends and concerns to senior management
Tele sales/outbound calls experience
Basic computer skills
- Job Responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound call
- Ability to assess customer needs and respond to them.
- Match customer needs with vendor availabilty
- payment assistance to cutomer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Word, excel
- Key Skills:
- Great command over English and Hindi
- Comfort with medical and fitness terminology
- Ability to work in tight schedules
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in customer service or call centre background preferrred
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
1.The nature of the job is explaining the customer about the product.
2. If you found customer intrested on product you have to transfer the call to t he seniors.
3. Outbound Calling for data collection.
4.Who are interested in Voice Process are preferable .Salary is negotiable for excellent
5. Only Night shifts.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results