- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.
About The Man Company
2. The medium for interaction with customers will be via Whatsapp/Chat.
3. You will be hand-holding our users in their insurance buying journey. Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed.
Are you a customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution-focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high-impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting the customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Get on a web conferencing with users to help them with the product.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Report to the support manager every week along with the weekly report of your metrics.
Note: Major volumes of user query that we get are through Chat & Email. We also have to jump on calls with clients over web-conferencing. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own?
- First Response Time/Average Response Time.
- Customer happiness score
- Average Resolution Time.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Patience when handling tough cases
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness, and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Explain company Service to a customer
Develop customer relationship
Customer Service Manager
We are seeking applications to work remotely from India with experienced bachelor and above qualified professionals with proven and successful experience in a similar role, ideally in a corporate accounting environment with exposure to wide range of clients.
Friendly, diligent and with great communication skills, Client Services Officer (freelancer) need to meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service for an Australian based accounting firm.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- 5-10 years customer service experience in corporate business environment
- Minimum bachelor degree or above in business related discipline ( Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration)
- Handling client calls and emails, responding in a timely manner.
- Preparing Statements of Advice.
- Preparing documentation for meetings.
- Lodging applications and preparing submissions for new business.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Creating and maintaining client files.
- Liaising with financial institutions on behalf of clients.
- Giving technical support to clients on bespoke software, if they are using it at home.
- Processing client orders, such as new company formations, trusts or self-managed superannuation funds.
- Assessing client budgets and creating financial plans.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- Must have customer service experience
- High time management and organisational skills
- Has Microsoft office experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Preferable experience in a similar position
- Must have administration experience
- A passion for great customer service
- Reception/administration experience
- Ability to time manage a variety of tasks
- High attention to detail
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Handling customer tickets & providing support via email
- Handling Facebook comments and chat process
- Responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding the products and services.
- Will troubleshooting problems and coordinating with various internal departments to resolve problems.
- Interacting with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
- Providing hands-on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management.
- Soliciting cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be ready to work during night shift (US working time)
- Experience Required - 2 years , BPO, Customer Support, Call Centre
- Excellent fluency in spoken English
- Capable of speaking in American accent (preferred)
- Strong command over written English
- English Hons. (Preferred)
Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Fluent English
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards