∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
About MMF Infotech Technologies Private Limited
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time.
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- Work with the product team to help improve the platform.
- Work with the sales team to increase the renewal rate.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer centric campaigns.
- Tactical and fundamental understanding of subscription models and sales.
- 2 to 3 years of customer facing experience preferably in SaaS.
- Needs to possess maturity, be a patient listener and a good communicator to be successful in this role.
- Ability to write/speak clearly and logically in response to customer problems and coming up with articulate solutions.
- Needs to have a good sales acumen.
- Logical thinking with a product-first mindset.
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Interested? Let's talk!
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
Our Client an E-commerce leader is looking for Customer Service Associate-International Chat Process
Job involves assisting customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems primarily through mail, chat and phone in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job involves 5 days working along with night shifts.
Qualifications and Attributes
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Excellent English Communication Skill(Verbal & Written)
Role: Customer Service Representative
Job type: Full time
Role type: Operations / Call center
Functional Area: Need to attend and make Inbound and outbound calls and maintain the service quality.
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative, or CSR, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for -
- Manage incoming phone calls from the Company’s Customer Service number
- Generate sales leads if needed for equipment upsells and trade-ins
- Understand and document Customers’ needs in order to help them with a resolution for their call and enter the same in a CRM system
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- All candidates must be proficient with the English as the primary language of communication with Hindi as a second language
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to unscripted scenarios that may come up
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate or HSC
- 1 Year of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of mobile phones and computers (Apple)
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit Sectors.
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. As part of our integration team, you will be the primary point of contact for all integrations.
You would be responsible for helping our clients integrate with OneFin APIs, configuring our system for clients and providing ongoing help to them to resolve any issues. Eventually you should be able to automate common issues and development of solutions.
You’ll fit right in with us if you have a passion for unraveling complex issues and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to work in an open, collaborative environment side-by-side with our development engineers to help customers and shape future product design, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Understand and explain APIs to clients.
- Help clients integrate OneFin APIs.
- Research and identify solutions to issues during integration.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Become a product expert for clients.
- Configure OneFin system for customized usage by clients.
- Identify and write internal and external technical articles or knowledge-base entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds, or best practices, how-to guides etc.
- Automate solution of common issues using Python.
- Help live clients resolve issues and coordinate with the development team for issue resolution.
- BS/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing code in Python.
- Understanding of web based systems.
- Proficient in understanding and writing JSON.
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for pinning down technical issues, and solving problems.
- Enjoys a fast-paced startup environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who possesses a strong drive for results. The ideal candidate should showcase the following skills -
- Fluent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven customer support experience of 1-3 years
- Engaging with customers and earning their trust
- Building sustainable relationships with customers
- Patient, empathetic, self-motivated
- Experience with CRM and tool handling
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer/IT Engineering
- Prior experience in Ed-tech platform is mandatory
Following are the day-to-day roles and responsibilities -
- Making outbound calls to registered users, interacting with them, providing necessary information, and resolving any queries
- Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve any queries or complaints
- Accurately explaining all details of courses offered to parents and students
- Ensuring a smooth journey for customers, from registering to completing a demo session
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Having inside-out knowledge of our product and course offerings
- Explaining technical subjects to customers with a non-technical background
Huge Requirements for Top MNC's!!
Walk in with Resume, walk out with offer letter,
One day interview process... two rounds of interview
Job Description :
• Freshers or Experience in any sales, Inside Sales, Banking process/customer service,BPO background from Banking process, MBA freshers, BE/Btech can also apply
• Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Incentives
• Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
• Role Category:Voice
• Role:Associate/Senior Associate
• Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
About The company:
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Champion
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities /
secondary data sources
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate
revenue for the organization.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Sravani N S.