Backlog Create: Work with cross functional teams to breakdown the quarterly objectives into tasks and create backlog in Jira
Groom: Review the backlog regularly for each product / team and keep the items up-to-date and prioritized
Planning: From the backlog create sprint plans for all our products and cross functional teams every two weeks
Estimation: Ensure all the tasks in sprint have assignments, estimates added in Jira and the time spent is recorded
- Ensure all the tasks in sprint have start and end dates - Scheduling, Tracking, Releases
- Work with team to plot the tasks in the sequence as they would be delivered to ensure the planning is realistic
- Attend regular sprint meetings and monitor the progress against the plan o Find out the dependencies and work with cross functional teams to resolve them.
- Find out the risks, create plans to mitigate them
- Work with cross functional teams to determine the scope of each release o Prepare release plans
- Review the release progress regularly
- Manage the dependencies and risks
- Process Documents : Document the processes that the teams follow and their life-cycle
- Product Documents : Work with cross functional teams to ensure the documentation artifacts are created for each release, reviewed and signed off before the release
Reporting : Weekly Progress Reports o Sprint Reports
Apart from regularly reporting the project manager need to be able to communicate with teams and management on a day-to-day basis on ongoing product development and release activities to be effective
- Meet regularly with customers to understand the issues, solution to the use-cases, update implementation schedule and key milestones
- Work with customers to plans, schedule and execute the deployment, integration, upgrade, migration activities Obtain feedback on product and service performance and take them to management and cross functional teams to ensure they are added to the product backlog
- Serve as the primary voice of the customers within Acceldata and advocate on customers’ behalf Engage in and coordinate efforts to provide customer support and solutions by leading cross-functional efforts to ensure customer success
- Attend periodic business review meetings, as required, to provide progress on specific customer accounts Develop and manage improvement strategies for customer success. Hold retrospective reviews after every key milestone, document the outcomes and ensure the actions are implemented
- Coordinate with the Site Reliability team to drive value with key accounts
- Prepare periodical reports on customer’s health and report out to management to identify customer experience risks and drive internal change to support continuous customer experience improvement
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have 5 - 8 years of experience in managing development projects
- 3 - 5 years of experience in managing releases /roll out to customers
- Be Customer Success driven to Have strong leadership and influencing skills
- Have the ability to track and manage multiple customer programs from inception to implementation o Be able to collect, analyze, present data in support of recommendations
- Possess the ability to foster working relationships and establish trust across the organization both internally and with customers.
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are hiring for Intern-Client Success for a duration of 2 months with a stipend of Rs 5000/month.
The job role will require the following:
1. good communication skills
2. coordianting with clients
3. Reporting & briefing
This is an urgent opening, apply if you are willing to join soon.
- Candidate Must Be Able To Communicate Effectively Since The Job Involves Coordinating With Clients, Couriers And Other Operational Departments.
- Candidate Must Ensure That Quality Assurance Checks Are Completed And Maintained. A Candidate Is Responsible For Monitoring Deliveries, Ensuring Customer Satisfaction And Maintaining Accurate Logs Of All Transportation And Goods.
- Should Have Sound Knowledge Of Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Microsoft Word, MIS, Maintaining And Updating Trackers.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Verification And Customer Support Required Experience And Qualifications Bachelors Degree Is A Must.
- Female Candidates Only
- Require Candidates Who Have Minimum 0-2 Years Of Experience In Operations.
- Must Know Multiple Languages Like Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam Etc
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 Per Month
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
.Preferably having knowledge on different software tools.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Quick learnier, Management skill
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
(bringing yummy treats to the office is always a bonus too).
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively.
- Assisting higher executives.
- Working directly with customers handling the documentations.