- Designing and Developing web applications using Laravel 7 / 8
- Closely working front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Hands on experience with handing MySQL queries
- Excellent logical and analytics skill
- Experience on handling and developing API end points
- Experience with Payment Gateway integrations and implementations
- Knowledge on any Frontend Framework - Bootstrap / Foundation / Backbone (Secondary skills, added advantage)
- Follow standard coding structure with Security first approach to avoid vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
- Sound knowledge on integrating multiple payment gateway
- At least 4 years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Mandatory experience in MongoDB and MySql.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- At least one year experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Experience with at least one Relational database like MongoDB, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks will be plus(e.g Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter,Symfony, cakePHP)
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development. Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub. Excellent communication skills
- Closely work with Seniors
- Analyse and Implement the code.
- Perform Unit Testing
- Work in an Agile Environment
- Contributing in all Agile Ceremonies.
A backend developer works alongside front-end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. They are also tasked with
maintaining and testing existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyses, designs, develops, and codes REST API using NodeJS more programming languages, Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyses program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Manage staff of 2-3 & manage microservices of software most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals evaluate alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
System Design Concepts:
- API Gateway
- Message Queue
Graduation - B. Com + IT Certification/ B.Sc. - IT / B.Sc. Comp Sc./ B.Sc. IT/ BE-IT/ BE-Comps
Oracle, SQL, Java, Node JS, REST API Debugging.
Client Management; Good interpersonal skills; Good Communication
Immedieate joiners are preferred or those who cn join withn 15-20 days.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT)or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Cache, Queues, NoSQL & RDBMS(Mysql)
- Proficiency in PHP/Python/Ruby/Java
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django, ROR, Node.js
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming
- Ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and quickly re-prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of testing performance & stability using tools
- Experience with either Github or GitLab, Confluence, & Jira
Professional experience required:
Total experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be the ability come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions
- Must be willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry. We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you'll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
- You should have acquired a good knowledge of the domain, product and process that we follow.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You will start attending daily stand up.
- Dive into technology by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by your peers.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand each other.
Within 3 months
- You'll start developing your first module all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several release planning sessions to get a deep understanding of the new features we're working on.
- Participate in your first production release cycle.
- Start providing support for bugs, issues, small improvements on production.
- Take over one tool (JIRA, Build Deployment, CI/CD, Git or any other)
Within 6 months
- You'll launch your first two or three modules to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core modules to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth.
- Mentor Ship - Should do code reviews for juniors, spend time and show a willingness to teach juniors, and share expertise with new team members.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- You will start owning an important workflow/ section of the product.
Required Candidate profile
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Role Software Developer
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category Programming & Design