Huge Requirements for Top MNC's!!
Walk in with Resume, walk out with offer letter,
One day interview process... two rounds of interview
Job Description :
• Freshers or Experience in any sales, Inside Sales, Banking process/customer service,BPO background from Banking process, MBA freshers, BE/Btech can also apply
• Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Incentives
• Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
• Role Category:Voice
• Role:Associate/Senior Associate
• Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
About The company:
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Champion
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities /
secondary data sources
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate
revenue for the organization.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Sravani N S.
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
We are looking for a Business Development Executive. With good sales experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for making outbound calls and understanding the needs of the market.
2. Build a strong relationship / trust with our users.
3. Understand the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the customers.
4. Sell membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters.
5. Understand the customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade our plans.
6. Address all the issues / grievances of the customer and provide the right solution.
7. Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
8. Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Required Candidate profile:-
- Language skills - English / Hindi.
- Product Knowledge.
- Minimum of 6 Months - 2 years' experience in Tele sales / Tele calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Basic computer skills - MS Excel, Word.
- Candidate: Female preferable. Hindi and English language Mandatory
Title: Technical Support L3 - Partner Engagement
Service Delivery India - Professional Services - Dedicated Tech - Dedicated Tech
Good To Have Skills
Must Have Skills
Communication Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork (Written and verbal communication should be great)
5 - 7 Years (Min 3 yrs)
Continuous night shifts
Excellent Comm skills.
Troubleshooting of (AD & VMware at L2 level) OR (AD & O365 at L2 Level)
Rounds of interview:
Technical round 1
Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS, and AD-Connect.
Administration and maintenance of Azure AD services.
Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks. Basic Networking.
support level - able to configure switches, routers and run debug sessions using common tools - Mandatory.
Need to work on multi domain tasks like Server Maintenance , disk space management , User creation , allocation of rights , mapping shared drives , backup failure troubleshooting, basic firewall troubleshooting ,
External Skills And Expertise
Fluent English speaker - written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory.
Service-oriented a team player and self-motivated.
Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
High attention to detail, with the ability and passion to troubleshoot complex problems.
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Handling customer tickets & providing support via email
- Handling Facebook comments and chat process
- Responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding the products and services.
- Will troubleshooting problems and coordinating with various internal departments to resolve problems.
- Interacting with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
- Providing hands-on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management.
- Soliciting cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be ready to work during night shift (US working time)
- Experience Required - 2 years , BPO, Customer Support, Call Centre
- Excellent fluency in spoken English
- Capable of speaking in American accent (preferred)
- Strong command over written English
- English Hons. (Preferred)
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards