Benefits for TOP MNC's BPO - Free 2 way transport - Good package Free job placement - Job guarantee.
Hiring For Customer Support Associate , Any graduate / Under graduate - Fresher And Experience can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
You would be engaged in
Banking / Collections / International / Domestic Voice Process / Telecom Finance / Healthcare (Voice Process)
Engaged in handling calls of Enterprise & different business units (Internal & External)
Provide World Class Customer Service.
End to Transaction of Reports.
Need to maintain Accuracy in Reports.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient and versatile
Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels internal and external
Salary - 16k to 30k +inc
Graduates / undergraduate freshers with excellent communication skills.
0-3 years exp.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Card ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
Good written as well as spoken communication.
Ready to work in 24/7 support model.
Location is Pune - Phase 1, Hinjewadi.
0-2 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
Experience with Linux systems preferred
Knowledge on with AWS/GCP services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Compute, Firewall and other services)
Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB
Dependable and good team player
Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Automation in your blood
- Excellent communication skills.
- They should be able to handle inbound calls
- They must have to provide training to customers.
- They need to provide Technical help IN software to customers.
- They must be able to solve problems to clients by calls via emails.
- Excellent understanding of excel, pages, word, number & Keynote.
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
- Assisting and coordinating with operations team
- supporting administrative staff
- conducting marketing research
- documentation and reporting to the operations department
- preparing reports on competitor product analysis
- ensuring if everything is working in a perfect manner
- using technology to keep the company updated behind the curtains
- Should be responsible for efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Responsible for rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Responsible for documenting all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Call Tracking System.
- Responsible for monitoring Call tracking for responses from administrative team so call returns are done in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility is to Follow-up with participants within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call even if it is to just touch base and let participant know inquiry is still be researched.
- Responsibility is to answer participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
> Team Management & Delegation
> Customer Management
> SAP SuccessFactors Knowledge (EC or ECP preferable)
> Identify new opportunities in the designated accounts
> You will be assigned 4-5 large SAP SF customers who have already implemented SF.
> Managing Support Consultants to handle customer requests/tickets analyse recurring problems to decrease volume of tickets
> Propose new and out of the box solutions within SAP SF to customers and manage any escalation.
> Identify new opportunities at the customers based on existing pain-points & proposing effective solutions available within SAP SF.
This role demands a mix of team delegation, customer first approach, out of the box solution thinking and business acumen to upsell additional SF modules.
About Rolling Arrays Consulting:
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48.
Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date.
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
• SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
• Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
• Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
• CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
• eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
• eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Escalation Associate, you will be at the front of handling and resolving customer complaints and Grievances from various touchpoints (Not Limited to Complaints, Social Media Escalations, Consumer Forum complaints, etc.). You will work with other departments and ensure closure and recovering a customer’s experience.
- Tracking all Customer complaints/escalations in real-time.
- Acknowledge all customer complaints, connect with customers (Over emails as well as on calls), understand the problem clearly, and assure a timely resolution.
- Coordinate and follow up internally for an end-to-end closure on each complaint handled.
- Proactively escalate cases that are about to breach standard TAT.
- Work on RCAs (Root Cause Analysis), of complaints, handled, to facilitate process improvement internally.
- Liaison with team members and team leads on a regular basis.
- Publish MIS on Escalation Cases and follow up steps to be shared with Team Leaders for Agent coaching and improvement.
- Adhere to compliance policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong Customer-centric approach.
- Can work under pressure and handle difficult conversations.
- Can understand problems clearly.
- Ownership and solution-oriented approaches should understand and deliver end-to-end resolutions.
- A team player can coordinate and liaise with internal and other departments seamlessly.
- Fluent in written and conversational English. Regional Language Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu is a strong plus.
- Academic Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience considered.
- 1 -2-year experience in customer service (or related fields), fresher’s can be considered who matches above criteria.
- Background in customer service, escalations/complaints handling, social media handling.
- Experience in email handling, inbound calls.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Fluent English
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service