Minimum Four years of experience.
Good for you to have –
Excellent knowledge of architectural/design patterns, data structures and algorithms
Expertise on performance tuning and optimizations.
You will definitely possess these technical skills –
Core skill set (must) : Core Java, Multi-threading, GC, J2EE technologies, REST
Core skill set (must) : RDBMS, Data Modeling, DB tuning
Working Knowledge (must): Server side implementation for highly concurrent and responsive systems.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. You will leverage deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess your team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4-8 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java/C#/Python/Go/Node.js etc
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
- Must Have worked in a product development for minimum of 1 years
- Must Understand the Product life cycle (Requirement analysis/ design/architecture).
- Good experience on any one application server (WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache servers etc.).
- Database experience in any one DB like Oracle/ MySQL/MS SQL etc.
- Knowledge / Experience with any one open source development tools and frameworks (Eclipse, ANT, Junit, PMD, SVN etc.)
- Ability to understand UML design diagrams. Ideally should have designed some modules in prior projects using OOAD and UML.
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
Good to have:
- Any prior Work or Knowledge on newer technologies like Big data cloud, Hadoop and spark)
- Any prior Work or Knowledge on NoSQL, ORM, AWS Services (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront)
- Any prior Work or Knowledge/ MOOC on Machine Learning and AI.
- Experience in performance engineering domain (testing, tuning, profiling) will be a definite add-on.
- Expertise with identity management, authentication and information security best practices
- Expertise in working with complex cross-domain applications.
- Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/Node/ Python, .Net.
- Hands on experience in delivering high quality software products.
- Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a ranges of complex systems.
- Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Manage resources on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
Title: Technical Lead, CAST AI center
Reports to: Director, Professional Services
The Person: The successful candidate will be an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical skills with a very solid technical background in the application development world. Experience of working in Application Modernization / DevOps / Cloud readiness assessments / Flaw Interception & Security projects is mandatory. Prior experience in working with any professional services teams would be a big plus. And you know, love and understand complex technologies, and always seek out engaging technical discussions and has the appetite to work in a fast-paced consulting environment.
Role & Responsibilities: As a lead, you will help address various customer’s problems - Identifying the applications which can be transformed to cloud, identifying the security vulnerabilities to reduce the business risk, assist Customer modernize their applications by providing MRI like visibility of the software in assessing the complexity, functionality etc, identifying the productivity of the vendor teams to help optimize the efficient use of budget, identifying regulatory requirements like storage of personal data in the applications and help business to be compliant and various other use cases.
Role combines a thorough understanding of the product and recommending the CAST solutions.
- Lead project teams in all technical aspects of project execution, by giving guidance to consultants and project stakeholders, by delivering advanced technical configuration of CAST products
- Should able to analyze an enterprise application using AIP platform of all the phases in the product life cycle
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Understand and interpret the various CAST metrics to customers in solving specific use case of CAST customers
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Able to proactively identify risks related to application /deliverables and propose a mitigation plan
- Capable to execute Pilots and Assessments
- Take responsibility for analyzing a customer application using the CAST product to provide end to end process including the customer process and communication
- Provide custom solutions to customer requirements
- In synchronization with Project Manager, detect potential risks and issues, engage and track remediation plans. Contribute proactively to designing remediation plan for Senior level.
- Contribute to improvement of internal process, tooling and quality process
- Design, build and collect technical materials as part of project executions in a spirit of reusability for future engagements and maintain knowledge on best practices, tools and reusable components for CAST analysis
Experience of the AD world, excellent problem solving & solution-oriented skills, communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master’s degree would be a plus
- Effective communication skills in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 8+ years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Strong technical expertise and experience in either J2EE or .NET and one of the common databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the AD ‘world’ is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
ROLE & RESPONSILITIES
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in Python in ERP domain, specifically at-least 4-6 years of experience working in Odoo and APIs
• Proficiency in MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with REST API, Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT,
database concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers.
- Provide leadership on the best practices for UI/UX design & continually improve upon the usability aspects of the web application.
- Build highly scalable Web applications that are designed for high performance.Participate actively in design and code reviews.
- Build smart processes that enable the delivery of quality software with high velocity, and ensure that team members understand and follow processes.
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to the relentless pursuit of product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization.
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Mentor and provide technical solutions to the team members.
- The minimum requirement for a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Must have a deep understanding of and belief in a company's engineering processes, product, and vision.
- Ability to communicate effectively among and between stakeholder groups.
- Should have strong leadership qualities.
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career.