Hi dear Applicant,
Hiring for Multiple MNC Bpo’s, One day interview process, just 2 rounds of interview
Customer Support : Voice & Non-voice
Banking / collections
Accounts & Finance
Technical Support : Voice & Non-voice
Technical Trouble Shooting
Hardware and Networking
IT Help Desk
Technical Chat / Email Support
Application Support (Voice)
IT Trouble Shooting
Day / UK / US Rotational Shifts
15k to 35K Take home
Two way Transport
Unlimited incentive Structure
No registration Fees
Skills Required :
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-8yrs) can apply
Candidates with Graduation Backlogs can apply.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
Are you a customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution-focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high-impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting the customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Get on a web conferencing with users to help them with the product.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Report to the support manager every week along with the weekly report of your metrics.
Note: Major volumes of user query that we get are through Chat & Email. We also have to jump on calls with clients over web-conferencing. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own?
- First Response Time/Average Response Time.
- Customer happiness score
- Average Resolution Time.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Patience when handling tough cases
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness, and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, in a 24/7 inbound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, DSL, VDSL, VOIP, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip configuration;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, IPTV, VOIP, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers, Mac ID and windows.
- Knowledge about DNS, Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Senior Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
For Level 1.2 Technicians:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, and Major is related to Computer science or Networking.
- Understanding the DSL Technology and familiar with Modem/Router connections.
- Ability to read/speak/write English fluent and no accent issue for communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use the basic DOS Command for network trouble shooting.
- Ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer’s issues.
- Fast learner and always willing to follow up the request from Management.
- Backgrounds of networking trouble shoot.
- Working experience of Networking/VOIP service/IPTV.
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSL Modem/ Dual Band wifi Router Setup and configuration.
- Technical Engineer/Senior Level Technician of Network system/popular VOIP System Such as: Avaya Phone System or Jadoo TV System support.
- Certificate of: CCNA or CCNP.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills and Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Good communication skills in English
- Position requires use of headset and the candidate’s needs to be open for voice process
- Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
- Working Days – 5
- Both Ways Cab Facility
- Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility
- Internet: Minimum 50 mbps with feasibility of Ethernet Cable.
- System configuration: Minimum 4 GB RAM with intel core processor.
- Head Phone: USB head phone with MIC Power back up / inverter.
free Pick up and drop facility from the respective hiring zones
Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
Working Days- 5 days
Shift Timings: 5:30pm to 2:30am, 10:30pm to 7:30am & 2:30am to 11:30am.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with our clients primarily through email, phone, or our ticketing system
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive on a customer request or Issue to provider resolution within SLA.
- Manage workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow trouble-shooters and create knowledge articles when necessary
- Support Customers working with Migration teams on Data Migrations to our Platform.
- Work on migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- Prior experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
Experience in writing professional Emails
Experience in handling a high volume of customer queries
Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in SAAS environments.
Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders
- Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Train new employees on company standards and procedures, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly interact with clients
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Fluent English
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards