- Must have good exposure working in SOAR (Security, Orchestration, Automation, Response)
- Strong knowledge in End user/ point security.
- Good hands on Cyber security like SIEM, IAM, PAM.
- Sound Knowledge into automated incident management using Demisto (or similar technology)
- Hands on creating playbooks in Python Scripting.
About Infinity Labs India
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
We are seeking a Security Program Manager to effectively drive Privacy & Security Programs in collaboration with cross functional teams. You will partner with engineering leadership, product management and development teams to deliver more secure products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple stakeholders across various departments such as IT, Engineering, Business, Legal, Finance etc to implement controls defined in policies and processes.
- Manage projects with security and audit requirements with internal and external teams and serve as a liaison among all stakeholders.
- Managing penetration tests and security reviews for core applications and APIs.
- Identify, create and guide on privacy and security requirements considering applicable Data Protection Laws and implement them across software modules developed at Netmeds.
- Brainstorm with engineering teams to figure out how privacy and security controls can be applied to Netmeds tech stack.
- Coordination with Infra Teams and Dev Teams on DB and application hardening, standardization of server images / containerization.
- Assess vendors' security posture before onboarding them and after they qualify, review their security posture at a set frequency.
- Manage auditors and ensure compliance for ISO 27001 and other data privacy audits.
- Answer questions or resolve issues reported by the external security researchers & bug bounty hunters.
- Investigate privacy breaches.
- Educate employees on data privacy & security.
- Prioritize security requirements based on their severity of impact and product roadmap.
- Maintain a balance of security and business values across the organisation.
- Web Application Security, Mobile Application Security, Web Application Firewall, DAST, SAST, Cloud Security (AWS), Docker Security, Manual Penetration Testing.
- Good hands-on experience in handling tools such as vulnerability scanners, Burp suite, patch management, web filtering & WAF.
- Familiar with cloud hosting technologies (ex. AWS, Azure). Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS.
- Experience in Log Management, Security Event Correlation, SIEM.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate complex ideas seamlessly in written and verbal communication.
Good to Have Skills:
- Online Fraud Prevention.
- Bug Bounty experience.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) management.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services (EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Cloud watch).
- Experience / Knowledge on tools like Fortify and Nessus.
- Experience in handling logging tools on docker container images (ex. Fluentd).
- We are looking for a Senior SRE with a proven track record of success leading complex cloud-hybrid environments. You will have:
- Strong sense of Being an Owner, Wearing the Customer Shoes, with the ability to Empower Others demonstrated through clear
- communication and collaboration.
- Skills to work independently with multiple global teams, developing, configuring, deploying, and operating our global infrastructure on AWS and on-prem.
- Operational experience in complex distributed and real-time systems, including experience with SLO/SLAs towards high availability,reliability and DR goals.
- DevOps experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Ability to think at scale, bringing a focus on continuous delivery methodologies from design through deployment and operations.
- Experience building and managing systems with tools including Kubernetes, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Kafka, Docker, and Terraform.
- 5+ years experience in a Software and/or Site Reliability Engineering role
- Experience writing automation code in GoLang, Python or Java
- Experience developing and operating large scale distributed systems with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in running real time and low latency high available applications (Kafka, gRPC, RTP)
- Experience running public cloud environments on AWS
- Experience running hybrid clouds and on-prem infrastructures on Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
- Max rate $85/hr
MUST HAVE- Application security covering micro services security and Restful API from technical and business process and architecture.
MUST HAVE -Application security, penetration testing, red team tool (optional), development background, Should have done Application vulnerability Assessments.
GOOD TO HAVE - Infrastructure experience in Azure Cloud OR Microsoft 365 product implementations will be handy , network Architecture n design mostly in Azure space
GOOD TO HAVE - Enterprise platform – office 365 is plus and such implementation.
Experience as a Azure DevSecOps engineer is desired
Ability to communicate effectively with senior management as well as highly technical engineers to articulate security positions effectively.
IT Security Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience of 2-5 years in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing, Web Application security.
- An Experience in performing web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues.
- Must have working experience in OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities Testing in Web applications.
- Create policy and standards for developers and testers to secure programming in the organization. (secure code review, static application security testing.
- Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP. Assessing cloud security risk (AWS and Azure) and recommending appropriate security controls.
- Ability to interact with project teams to understand the security requirements and come up with solutions
- Extensive knowledge of managing Web Application Firewall (Product) including rules management and product administration
- Strong understanding of networking concept.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environments and with special attention to security and hardening issues.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of secure software development standard, process, techniques, cloud security policies and tools.
- Keep stakeholders updated with communications and weekly reporting.
- Collaborate with Security Platform and Services teams to build and integrate existing security solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Should come with bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or master’s in computer application / programing.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
- 5+ Years of leading an engagement.
- 5+ Years developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
- 4+ Years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, others).
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, private and public clouds and web services security.
- Strong skills in security principles such as least privilege access, defense in depth, preventative vs detective controls, Infrastructure and Network Security, Data protection, and Incident response.
- Professional experience and good technical knowledge of application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, and cryptography.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27xxx, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet.
- Experience with agile approaches and Experience in DevOps or DevSecOps, and how they impact risk management and compliance.
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment using scripting and/or IaaC.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, libraries building, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified.
- AWS Security Speciality Certified.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, and/or other comparable certifications.