Glint is a technically driven hyper local auto care service company that ensures doorstep car maintenance to the customer through monthly based subscription. At present, Glint has served around 1.5+ Lakhs orders with 1000+ monthly subscriptions.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
After a successful operation in Chennai, we are launching next in Coimbatore.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Executive, Coimbatore.
What will you do at Glint?
Customer Success Executive are the main interface for the clients with Glint You will work closely with the client to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted partner. You must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. You will be responsible to drive value at every juncture of the client's journey- from on-boarding to expansion to renewal to prevention of churn.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure effective and efficient on boarding and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate clients about the most relevant features/functionality of our service offering.
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications, establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients renewals and up-sells of services.
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Product, Engineering and other teams on how we can better serve our clients
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues Perform other duties as assigned
- Monitor clients usage throughout their lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also ways to mitigate churn
What we’re looking for:
- Consistent performer who handles stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Experience of 1-2 years of experience in B2C services, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask and experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related course is an added advantage.
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Truww, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
Why should you join us?
You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
You’ll be our Process Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Sales, Design, Execution, Tech and Finance teams.
You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Truww.
Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
Maintain our knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- Consult with the customers on their needs and curate company products to meet the requirements
- Responsible for the success of workshops, for both the client and facilitator
- Take care of workshop logistics for the client
- Help the client prep for the workshop, answer any questions they may have about the workshop be the face of the company, and ensure smooth delivery of the workshops
- Help facilitator with preparation and travel
- Serve as the primary point of contact when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Promote awareness of the company’s upcoming research and products
- 2 – 5 years of work experience managing senior customer relationships
- Should ensure customer retention, renewal, and growth
- Background in customer success
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Leading the Customer Success function by training, engaging and developing your team
- Managing the daily activities of Team Leads and below.
- Working on new strategies to improve the overall customer experience, and minimise churn.
- Coordinating with the marketing department to strategize ways to increase post-sales interactions with clients.
- Interacting with the Sales team to work on inter-departmental challenges
What you need to have:
- Any UG / PG
- A customer-focused mindset, putting the customer experience first in every action you take
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has been in the leadership role of the similar profile from past 2-3 years
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organisation
- Technically proficient
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely process-oriented
- Experience leading, coachng, and empowering your team to do their best work
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Drive Product engagement and help the customers succeed
- Liasoning with Veris clients on daily operations
- Onboard new customers/clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Veris customers across the globe.
- Working with management on operations strategy and streamlining
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of service deliverables.
- Client problem troubleshooting
- Internal management reporting
We are looking for:
- Energetic, motivated, and driven
- “Get it done” attitude `
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Clarity of thought & good problem-solving capabilities
- Education is no bar, but a good one always helps
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.