ShoppinPal is mobile commerce platform for brick & mortar retail stores that turns traffic from location-based and social media apps into sales. Our solution, fully integrated with leading retail point-of-sale systems, helps retail stores drive more foot traffic and create loyal customers.
Jobs at ShoppinPal
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is an exceptional JS developer with significant experience on React and Node. You should be able to build and support complex applications single-handedly with a keen eye towards UX, design, security and performance. Additionally you will need to have a basic understanding of microservices, API integrations to aid in achieving our vision of building the most robust and scalable integration platform in the B2B Retail + Food verticals. You will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of the entire system to support thousands of customers globally. Our stack is primarily built around Node, PHP, React, Angular, Mongo, PHP and advanced Infra and DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK and more.
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality with a focus on test driven development and writing highly performant, fault tolerant and secure code.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly, if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a fullstack CTO. Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.