Job Skills & Responsibilities:
* Should have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
* Good Experience in SEO, SMM, SMO.
* Must have experience content writing.
* Well-versed in advertising tools with Google, Microsoft, Linkedin,
Facebook and Twitter.
* Familiar with Good Analytics & Webmaster.
* Should be aware of On-page and Off-page Optimization.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best
practices, and website analytics.
* Familiarity with Link Building.
Location: Indore (WFO)
We are in the lookout for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Exp: 2 to 3 years
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
No of Opening: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Skills Required: - Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Creative and compelling storyteller. - Search Engine Optimization
- B2B Brand Marketing in Social Media & Email - Analytical and problem-solving mindset. - Video creation, editing, & design
- Strong research skills. - Strategic thinker. Responsibilities
- Must have B2B Brand Marketing experience in the Platform of Social Media & Email. (Preferably for IT companies should be added advantage)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Create content plan associated with short- & long-term marketing targets. - Designing, creating, writing, editing, improve and managing content in our website, social
media, blogs, branding and video scripting. - Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the needs to add value to the
company. - Conduct user research, customer and competitor analysis. - Conducting extensive primary and secondary brand research. - Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends. - Writing compelling brand stories
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Create quirky content for Insta, Facebook posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing (Preferred)
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
About GetMyUni :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet invested company. We are an education hub which helps prospective aspirants make the right education choice via student reviews and insights. Being India's first social college search platform we help students in making the right college choice. (https://www.getmyuni.com)
Job Responsibilities :
- Content Development for Website.
- Must be genuinely interested and comfortable in Content Writing, Creative Writing, SEO Based Writing, Blog Writing, Email Writing.
- Must have team handling abilities.
Skills Required :
- Should have strong proficiency in writing.
- Should be comfortable using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should be comfortable working in a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification : Completed Undergraduate
Personal characteristics : Adaptive and Enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills
Others : Applicants must get their personal laptops
- Excellent command over English with the ability to write in various tones and styles.
- Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism or similar field.
- An effective and SEO friendly writing style for web content, articles, blogs.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Must have complete knowledge of social media and core social media marketing.
- Experience in writing research reports and whitepapers.
- Experience in writing Press Releases will be a plus.
- An excellent understanding of Grammar
- Detail oriented and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Content for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside
- Editing and reviewing content received
- Topic idea generation for all content
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- We don’t want you to get bored writing content all the time, so we need you to interact with like-minded professionals and have fun on social media. This will help you be more creative and also feeds in idea generation.