About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models.
Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, https://www.malwarefox.com" target="_blank">MalwareFox and digital magazine, https://www.windowschimp.com" target="_blank">WindowsChimp.
As SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Team Lead, you should have a thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools. Monitor Search Engine news to stay abreast of algorithmic updates. Develop & execute SEO strategy and project deliverables for clients. Track project quality and team performance every week.
If you can utilize the organizational resources optimally for the business promotion activities, we would like to meet you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should handle a team of SEO Executives and Sr. Executives.
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitoring progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them.
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the business website is following all the SEO best practices.
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS-on page- off page, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online tools.
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Gain a detailed understanding of each requirement.
- Remain up to date with industry knowledge.
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies.
- Handling team queries, providing them feasible solutions and building healthy relationships thereby achieving high team satisfaction.
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Demonstrated SEO experience of at least 4-7 years.
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- Basic HTML Knowledge.
EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
We are looking for candidates with experience in App Store Optimisation/Play store optimisation and SEO. This is to promote organic installs of mobile applications through Keyword Research, KPI tracking, Running experiments on Playstore. Ability to design graphics will be a plus. Ability to run facebook/google ads will be a plus.
This is a part time, remote role. It will require a commitment of 21 hours per week.
We are a fast growing mobile app product company with several products running on the Playstore and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us.
About the role:
We’re looking for a dedicated and efficient professional to join our Digital Marketing (Amazon & Website Marketing teams), and deliver timely results on the projects assigned.
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of eCommerce marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
● Design digital campaigns and implement various marketing activities to achieve project goals, for multiple clients at a time
● Assist the Project Owner to provide deliverables to the clients in a timely and efficient manner
● Create and analyze business reports on strategy and campaign performance
● Keep up to date with the latest marketing strategies & technologies, and help in improving existing solution offerings
● Participate in the strategizing process for clients and collaborate with internal teams for efficient execution
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective
● Prioritize client requirements during project execution and deliver on time with perfection
● Collaborate with the Project Owner and other team members to ensure that everyone is aligned
● Look for opportunities to improve processes, further efficiencies, and make communication more effective
What you'll need?
● Bachelor's degree in any field
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with little supervision on projects
● Aspiration to learn, grow and develop self as a leader
● Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage several competing tasks simultaneously
Who Should Consider Joining?
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining?
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your colleagues will be as smart, helpful, and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● In house digital marketing training from specialists, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
- Someone who could lead a team of 3-5 marketers covering all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email, CRO, etc.
- They’ve likely got 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Should be comfortable contributing to strategy
- It Will is hands-on , to begin with (i.e. I expect someone to be extracting the data, setting bids, defining Keywords, etc.)
- Will have led a team before
- Need to be comfortable with large budgets and complex Ads accounts (1000s of AdGroups, 1,00,000s of Keywords, etc.
- Should understand some of the conversion tracking, attribution, display, and Facebook too
- Needs to be numerate e.g. above to extract reports, manipulate in Excel, etc.
- Comfortable challenging processes and strategy
- Strong verbal and written English required