Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Samaaro is an award-winning Virtual Event Platform that was recognized as one of the 30 best and most innovative startups in India. It provides a powerful software platform designed to help organizations host scalable, secure, and effective virtual events for a global audience. Samaaro's unique features & versatility allow it to host a variety of Virtual Events such as Virtual conferences, Virtual Summits, Virtual Fairs, Virtual Exhibitions & more.
We are looking for an experienced Content Creator & Marketer with excellent content writing skills who can create, curate and publish content using novel and innovative marketing strategies, which strengthen the market position of Samaaro using online media. A deep understanding on SEO, Blogs, PR, Email Marketing and Social media content will be imperative. The Marketer must assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts. You must be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our communication objectives.
•Content writing, copy editing and proofreading
•Publishing content to social media channels directly and via Hootsuite & other services
•Designing, implementing and managing email campaigns through MailChimp and other services
•Create and distribute content across various channels & mediums to generate backlinks and
establish content authority
•Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage your own workload and prioritize competing demands on your time
•Tech Savvy with updated knowledge on the latest industry developments
•Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
•High level of initiative and a good team player
•Good data analysis skills
•Excellent presentation skills
•An outgoing and likable personality
o Create & curate SEO-optimized content for
▪Blogs & Case studies
o Create Sales and Marketing collateral such as Catalogs and Brochures by understanding
buyer intent and communicating our product offerings.
o Manage and optimize web content for ongoing organic search engine results
o Identify key distribution channels for optimized content dissemination
o Generate backlinks for SEO-optimized content to establish content authority
o Create & curate SEO-optimized content for PR Articles
o Collaborate with PR agencies to ensure relevant company updates get published in the
o Ideate and implement email marketing strategies
o Implement Marketing automation
o Ideate and implement Social Media marketing strategies
o Increase followers on various digital platforms
o Increase website visitors and improve customer retention
o Improve CTR for marketing campaigns
o Research on trending SEO terms to stay fresh in market
o Market Research to analyze latest trends and implement them
o Generate Reports and Analysis on our campaigns to improve lead generation tactics.
o Work with product team to understand the product and develop content strategies to improve sales
o Work with design team to create graphical content as per various strategies
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
We are looking for someone who will play a key role in turning creative ideas and thoughts into resources that generate leads. As a Senior Editor at Hypersonix, you will:
Ensure timely, error-free production of resources from a content standpoint
Proof-read and edit both short form and long form resources (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, social media posts + collateral, emails, etc.)
Research subject matter to ensure factual accuracy and depth.
Ensure thought leadership content from the leadership team is at par with expected tone and voice, while meeting company communication standards and guidelines
Work with the team to ensure that content standards are met across departments
Optimize content to comply with SEO requirements
Requirements for the role
* Over 10 years of content editing experience
* Experience in B2B SaaS based Corporates
* Sound knowledge of the consumer commerce industry
* Native proficiency in US English
* Stellar communication skills
* Proven track content of creating content with high traffic
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a large volume of content
* Should be comfortable with coordinating among multiple time zones
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Inbound lead generation through gated content • Content creation for lead nurturing and sales enablement • Improve organic traffic • Copywriting: ads, emails, video scripts, blog, webpages, webinars ebooks, industry reports, and more • Work with the design team on ideation for creatives
Required skills: • Experience: 3 years or fewer in copywriting (B2C/Agency experience is a bonus) • Basic knowledge of tools (Email automation, WordPress/Hubspot, etc) • Basic understanding of SEO • A unique voice and style. B2B content is now a copy of a copy of a copy - so we need marketers who can write business content in an interesting and consumable way • Enthusiastic, responsible, driven • What Atlantis has to offer for Content Marketers: * • Learn and do more than just writing. The company is just taking off: you will get to see the impact of content from the get-go •
You are Atlantis: we are just setting up the marketing team, so across channels, everything you write now will be how people get to know the company. • Learn how a business operates and scales from close up
Why Atlantis? • We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. • The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before. • Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have! • Amazing teammates, great work culture, and flat hierarchy. • Atlantis is an equal opportunity employer.*
At BlogVault, we work with the world’s largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. Content marketing is critical in getting us from the 10k customers we have right now, to 1 million customers.
We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality. Our plugins are best-in-class, and we want to develop content in the same way.
We are looking for awesome content writers to join our team. If you’re self-motivated, want to accomplish great things, and work with a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
If you ever dreamt of building something amazing and being involved from the beginning, BlogVault is the place to be!
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love writing so much that you do it in your free time too
- Poor grammar makes you twitch
- Tech doesn’t scare you
- You can tell a great story
- Reading is a passion
- Learning new things is fun
- Writing a variety of content types, including blog, case studies, white papers, thought leadership editorials and, website content
- Editing the content types we just mentioned
- Conduction customer research and planning article structures
- Optimizing old blog articles for improvement and constantly monitoring those improvements
- Working with engineers to understand the product and then write about it in a manner that drives home the value to the product
- Testing out plugins and products to understand how they function in order to write better articles
- Creating briefs for graphics designers communicating how you envision the features images, infographics, pie charts, and other types of graphics
Skills and experience (must have) -
- 2-7 years of writing experience
- You should have excellent time management skills where you can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You know how to find a balance between meeting deadlines and producing quality content
- You have experience with WordPress which includes creating a WordPress site, knowing how to publish content on the platform, and trying out new plugins and themes
- You can edit articles by other writers and help improve them to meet our standard
- You know about on-page SEO and can implement it on your blogs and website content
- You know how to analyze results from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Bonus points if you are familiar with basic HTML and tools like Amplitude
What you’ll be doing:
● Write content for the blog and large story pieces. Interview senior facility management executives and real-estate leaders.
● Product content: Create an educational product and solution content across platforms.
● Customer marketing: Become an expert on our customers and their unique cases. Write compelling case study content in multiple formats (webpage, blog, video, social) that highlights how Facilio helps enterprises transform facilities experience.
● Sales Enablement: Communicate value proposition and high-value sales materials, presentations, partner training, and feature collaterals.
● Optimize all content for SEO for better reach, measure and improve content programs
What type of skills you’ll need:
● Previous experience: 1-3 yrs of experience of content writing or marketing experience, preferably at B2B tech product company
● You love writing stories. Have many examples to show. Can work with consistent feedback.
● You love to research, to dig below the surface, and uncover the truth.
● Customers are always your main focus and priority.