Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
In the words of Isaac Asimov, the American writer known for his works of science fiction and popular science, “Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.”
We are seeking a set of passionate “fingers” to join our Yapsody India team as a FULL- TIME, ON-SITE Creative Content & Communications Executive or “Yapsody Content Virtuoso.”
You will guide our crew of entertainment industry innovators through a new dimension of creative consciousness reflective of the celebrity-signed guitars and disco lights that adorn the eccentric play space we call the “Yap Studio.”
We are looking for someone like YOU with creativity, vision, and passion for the intersection of music and digital media. This is a prime opportunity for any skilled content executive looking to make his/her mark on a growing worldwide brand within a Silicon Valley-lifestyle environment that inspires out-of-the-box ideas. As a Yapsody team member, the moment you enter our eccentric “YapStudio” and experience our creative haven of team excellence, the rush of inspiration will make you love what you do even more than you already do.
We are looking for candidates with great writing skills, while experience in number of years is not important.
MISSION: Conceptualize, research, and develop captivating and engaging written content related to marketing campaigns in support of annual business cycles within the entertainment industry of the United States. Content includes, but is not limited to, articles, newsletters, white papers, blog posts, emails, press releases, website content, and more.
COLLABORATION: Keep up with trends in the live entertainment and event ticketing realms as well as developing content in alignment to the campaigns created by the marketing team.
BRANDING: Establish Yapsody as a brand with heartbeat and life through qualified content with a characteristic voice, creative narration, content theme and flow style.
- Self-motivated creator with excellent creative writing, editing, proofreading and research skills.
- Someone with versatility across distinct writing styles and tones (e.g., professional, creative, formal, informal, etc.); all varieties of online/offline platforms; and best practices for reaching desired target audiences
- Experienced in writing for American audiences
- Someone who thrives on conceiving and developing his/her own ideas for topics that follow specific keyword guidance for maximum effect
- Experience in writing for the music industry, optimizing content for search engines, and managing recurring corporate newsletters is a plus
- Experience with journalism practices and methodologies
- Someone who will contribute to the eccentric, fun-loving YapStudio environment
*Candidate from fashion, ecommerce or relevant fashion industry background is preferred.
Job Location: Kandivali West, Mumbai (Work From Office)
The ideal candidate will be a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing digital marketing and communications content for our brand.
To write content about latest product with other writers in the team and develop ad copies based on marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, email campaign etc., driving branding and social media marketing with his/her skills of effective communications writing.
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. We also help you generate leads and increase conversion. Exly is a Y-Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur / IIM Calcutta / BCG alumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- 4+yrs of experience with Email Marketing tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Sendgrid etc.
- Experience with online community building
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google & social media Analytics
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
3 best things about the job -
- A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
- Be part of the most entertaining core team you will find
- Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
Compensation: At par with the industry standards (extra advantage of employee friendly perks).
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
InVideo is looking for a content associate to take charge of their internal content creation process. The candidate will be responsible for the production of video templates for the InVideo tool that has 5000+ templates currently.
An ideal candidate should have:
- An in-depth understanding of global content trends.
- Strong authority and presence on all social media platforms.
- Understanding of video as a medium and how to communicate using the same
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in content creation on digital and most social domains.
- Experience in working with a medium-size creative team.
The duties of the candidate would be, but not limited to:
- Conceptualising content for the templates along with creative product and growth leads.
- Curating scripts for templates and social media, in line with the current trends.
- Foreseeing emerging content trends and leveraging them in the platform strategy.
ensuring that the design team is able to visually convert content into templates.
- Growing & Managing our network of external content providers to ensure quality and in-time delivery of video templates.
- Working with creative leads to design and build compelling high-quality digital content that can be converted into extraordinary templates.
- Researching and Understanding the digital medium overall and various use cases that dominate the domain.
- Writing financial documents, news items, articles, research Reports.
- Keeping updated on various financial regulatory and global activities.
- Keeping watch on various global stock markets especially US Market.
- Writing various financial documents for clients majorly Fintech Companies, agencies.
- Developing content for print, online, and presentation materials.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Financial report writing
- Exposure to US financial/Security market
- Candidates from financial background or experience in financial content writing - articles, blogs and from financial news candidates/financial writing companies.
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups