About PLUS MEDIA E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Who are we?
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for auto care based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
GLINTs Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with designers, marketers & business-development teams.
Who are we looking for?
· 1-3 years of experience in Copywriting.
· Work experience in SEO is a must.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Proficient written and verbal skills.
· A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
How will you impact this role?
· Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINTs overall verbal brand
· Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications and SMS
· Help establish word-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
· Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
· Build headlines, sub headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
· Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
· Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new copy as per the same.
· Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
· Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create copy.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership position in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with the product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye toward growth initiatives and product adoption
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven 3+ years of B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership of marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and executing a long-term content marketing strategy for the group.
What you will do:
- Developing a digital cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and aligns with the brand values
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
- Staying up-to-date with digital developments and generating new ideas to draw the audience's attention through content
- Improving keyword ranking and quality score by SEO optimization
- Tracking content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEM Rush
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Driving content output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective
- Maintaining a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or similar stream
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- A portfolio of published work
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Familiarity with all the content forms like blog, infographics, ppts, video, ebooks etc and market in relevant different forums
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite
- Strong understanding of content practices to increase engagement of the content pieces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategize, ideate and conceptualize content creation
- Build and maintain the content calendar
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content
- Distribute content in relevant channels across website, app, social media, youtube, podcasts etc. to gain readership, viewership and traction
- Effectively identify and negotiate with agencies
- Work with agencies to execute projects
- Scale the production of content
- Track metrics and KPIs to optimize impressions and conversions
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work