OneSSys, short form of 'One School System', is one product that revolutionize school administrations like never before.
OneSSys simplifies school management by bringing all administrative functions of schools in one simple, easy to use platform. OneSSys also connects schools to teachers and parents real time.
Intuitive design and search reduce the time needed to complete common tasks, so administrators can quickly and easily manage courses, classes, generate reports, and monitor the status of teacher and administrative tasks.
https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference
We are presently seeking for our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Python Backend Engineer to start right away. We'd want you to
- Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
- Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
- Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
- Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform, thereby improving it
- Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Python Backend Engineer in https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS, you will
- Create reusable optimised code and libraries
- Deploy task management systems and automate routine tasks
- Build performant apps that adhere to the best practices, therefore increasing latency, performance, and scalability
- Improve the existing codebase while reducing technical debt
- Take charge of all elements of the application, including architecture, quality, and efficiency
- Proficient understanding of Python language
- Expertise in developing web apps and APIs using Python frameworks like Flask with an overall grasp of client-server interactions
- Familiarity with task management systems and process automation
- Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of version control systems like git, svn, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Good to have
- Expertise in other backend frameworks viz. Django, NodeJS, Go, Rust etc
- Knowledge of data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools & libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn etc
- Exposure to Statistical and Machine Learning (ML) techniques, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with front-end tools & frameworks such as HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, and others
Work location, Job type & Salary
- Our office is located at https://respark.iitm.ac.in/" target="_blank">IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
- This is a full-time position and we’d like you to relocate to Chennai
- Expected salary range ₹6L - ₹8L per annum
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
We are right now recruiting .NET developers to join our ambitious development team. If you want to work with a broad collection of software projects using the latest technologies and have the skills below, please send your resume immediately!
Experience: 2-3 years
- Strong design capabilities, following OOPS and SOLID principles using C#
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Take complete accountability for your making, development efficient, easy to understand and highly reusable.
- Write neat and clean code that adheres to certain professional norms and standards.
- Able to upskill oneself when project requirements introduce new technologies and technique.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development like MVC, Web API.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Front-End Technologies, Platforms and Frameworks
- CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Angular.JS, Angular/REACT/ VUE/
- Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Usage of Git, TFS/DevOps
Good to have
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure or GCloud)
- Unit tests – MS Test/ NsUnit
- Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Hands-on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
Benefits of working with us?
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Scandinavian and UK companies
- Occasional onsite opportunities
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Work-life balance
- Challenging Technical Opportunities
- Complimentary lunch buffet and snacks
- Flexitime and work from home option (when applicable)
- Gym, Table Tennis, Volley Ball and Marathons
- Hospital Insurance
- Equal opportunity
- Family-friendly company
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Tax planning advice to optimise take home
You can visit the following links to have more insight about us
Full stack developer
Salary: 6-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working on WordPress and CodeIgniter, involving CSS, PHP, JS, jQuery, SQL
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- On-page SEO
Education and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate (Preferred)
- Experience: 3+ years
- Ability to work on WordPress and CodeIgniter
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as database, caching servers
Qualification & Skills:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Proficient in database systems (eg. MySql, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git