Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team immediate-15 Days
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Responsible for testing Mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Analyzing the requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Manual testing: Design, develop and execute test cases
- Responsible for creating the Test Summary Report, Release Summary Report.
- Experience in usage of Test Management tools like Jira / Git etc.…
- Should have an experience in testing the API’s /Web Services using Charles, Postman, SOAP UI.
- Participate in reviews and meetings.
- Responsible for defect reporting, defect tracking and defect reproducing
- Involve in UAT testing, SIT Testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Excellent in Communication Skill &amp; Client Interactions.
- Manual Testing (Mobile Application)
- API/Web Services Testing
- Good to have:
- Good to have: Knowledge on usage of Appium, Test Project.
- Good to have: Knowledge on Java.
- Must possess strong hands-on testing experience of e-commerce Applications and e-commerce platforms, preferably Magento, and Drupal.
- Sound Knowledge of test automation frameworks including designing, maintaining & improving Knowledge of Zephyr, Behat, and BackstopJS QA tools.
- Detailed knowledge of cross-platform testing and environments.
- Well-versed in Defect Tracking & Reporting
- Writing test scenarios and robust functional test cases based on the use case and requirements
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Should have strong Analytical and Logical abilities.
- Good to Have Skills: Experience in Agile Scrum methodology or CSTE/CS QA/ISTQB certification
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
- Work with product and business stakeholders to prepare test cases and plan
- Build, enhance and maintain automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance
- Write new automated tests for existing and new features
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test case documentation
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and drive them to closure by collaborating with development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Experience with test frameworks, regression testing, and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Desire to be a perfectionist
- 3-7 years of hands on experience in mobile app testing - iOS / Android
- Mobile automation expertise (iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in using Charles Tool / Fiddler
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: Selenium, Appium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG
- Experience working and automating in REST APIs based WS environment.
- Strong knowledge on current automation trends.
- Knowledge of Performance testing on mobile applications.
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory to ensure better quality of a product.
If you want to be Tester and looking for a job, this is the best OPPORTUNITY !!!!
Apply for QA profile!!!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, reports and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate with testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Knowledge of software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, reports and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Qualification: B.Tech (IT)/M.Tech (IT) or BCA/MCA or any other computer science-related degrees
Job Location: Mota Varachha, Surat (Gujarat)
Interview Type: Face to face interview only
1st and 3 rd Saturday Half Day
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month