Identifying, qualifying and prospecting new clients.
Coming up with creative solutions for prospecting.
Responding to inbound requests and executing sales strategies to close and/or upsell.
Educating new clients on the platform’s features and functionality.
Developing and maintaining relationships with a robust client base of clients’ onboarding process moving forward.
Advising clients on the most effective way to use the platform.
Working across teams within the company as an advocate for your clients to make sure they are getting everything they need to succeed.
Collaborating with account management, support and sales teams to update the status on all accounts.
Updating CRM to track all correspondences and updates from the clients.
What you'll need...
Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset.
Ability to pick up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
You must have a passion for the online & mobile advertising industry – one of the fastest-growing industries on earth!
Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Outgoing, positive and energetic personality.
Experience with a data-driven strategy.
Bachelor’s degree - MUST.
Proactive approach – MUST.
1-2 years’ experience in the online industry - the MUST and Mobile industry a plus.
Experience with HubSpot – an advantage.
English - MUST
About CloudStuff Technology Pvt Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling people who have filled the signup or contact form
- Finding leads online/offline who match the criteria of the target customer
- Make cold calls to the leads generated
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Update systems, CRMs, Excels, Google Sheets
- Give platform demo to interested customers
- Write articles/knowledge base for tutorials on how to use the product
- Support customers for any queries about the product
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have great convincing skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should be able to pitch the client understand the customer instead of repeating a fixed sales pitch
- Should have always achieved targets or beyond
- Should be able to Tech Savvy
- Go-getter attitude, self-starter, instead of manager or management having to follow up to get work done or to remind about targets
- Well organized with handling data, sales funnel and reaching out to the customers on time
- Soft-spoken and delight for customers to speak to
- Must have email writing skills to follow up or share information
- Can be on phone for a long time and familiar with using dialer systems
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to offer personalized product/services to our customers. You will help them select the right cosmetics and other products according to their Face, Body, and Hair Condition.
● Identify different skin, hair types and suggest products as per their requirements.
● Giving product demonstrations and helping customers find products that meet their needs.
● Informing the customers regarding product prices and if there are any special offers etc.
● Maintaining customer relations through follow-up calls and emails.
● Maintain and analyze customer feedback to understand patterns and trends
● Keep a track record of the customer’s transactions.
● Meet and maximize sales targets and established goals
● Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A diploma in Beauty/Cosmetology will also be preferred.
● Proven 1-year of experience working as a Beauty Advisor/ED Tech Inside Sales or a similar role.
● Sensitivity to Beauty, Exceptional customer service skills
● Are obsessed with consumer experience across touchpoints.
● Strong product knowledge of various cosmetics and beauty products
● Experience in Negotiation and Convincing Skill
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Prefer. Female Candidates
● Should be very fluent in English and Hindi
● Experience with CRM Systems
What’s on Offer:
● INR 20,000-25,000/month fixed salary
● Incentives up to INR 25,000 per month on achievable targets
● Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup
● Opportunity to transition into cross-functional roles depending on performance and company requirements.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Read Bourdaina Wireframe blogpost on Bourdaina LinkedIn page to understand Bourdaina Short Run Program
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
We are looking for someone who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people and have the individual potential to search the clients for our business.
- Build relationship with prospective clients .
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze market and establish competitive clients.
- Track metrics to ensure target are hit
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in E-commerce industry/ Understanding of E-commerce Industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- CRM skill is required.
- Knowledge of Bidding Website.
Location - Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Salary - 15000 - 20000.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent business development professional with an in-depth understanding of driving dealer drive retail operations, who is gung ho about creating a strong eBike brand benchmarking with Athers & Teslas of the world.
Job Purpose :
- Drive the brand in the target group, through varied channels
- Act as a liaison between the organisation and various retail channels
- Assist in defining & driving marketing initiatives to dealers
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget.
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Role model behaviours that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including managers and sales personnel.
- Ensure secondary sales (off-take/wholesale) by dealers in MOS (Monthly Order System)
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing related subject
- Experience of 2W,EV or bicycle retail is a must
- Strong planning and on-the-toe thinking with high attention to details
- Excellent in verbal communication skills and street smart attitude
- Willing to travel & drive on-field operations when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Generating new leads in the field of WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Bachelor's degree or undergraduate
- Excellent communication
- Ready to work on target basis
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT field
- Previous work experience should be from IT Service based company ( WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES)
- Capable of closing end to end sales in the field of web development, app development, digital marketing services
- Capable of generating new business opportunities