Who are we? 👋
Toplyne is a global SaaS product built to help revenue teams, at businesses with a self-service motion, and a large user-base, identify which users to spend time on, when and for what outcome. Think self-service or freemium-led companies like Figma, Notion, Freshworks, and Slack. We do this by helping companies recognize signals across their - product engagement, sales, billing, and marketing data.
Founded in June 2021, Toplyne is backed by marquee investors and angels (we'll be happy to tell you how much we've raised, and from whom on call). We are building out our founding team as we speak and we'd love to chat with you!
And you are? 👩🏻🔧
You taking a lot of pride in writing scalable, readable & maintainable code. You have a product bent of mind. You like working in a fast paced environment and ship code most days of the week. You enjoy working cross functionally in a collaborative environment with designers, PM's to build the best product possible. You don't mind getting on customer calls to understand their perspective to build a better product or help them with issues they might be facing.
You're hungry, ready to hustle, and keen to learn!
What will you get to work on? 🏗️
As a founding member of the core engineering team, you will:
- Work with the founders in co-creating the product with early believers (read: customers)
- Develop massive, complex software systems that scale globally.
- Build and own a substantial part of the product and help build the culture of engineering within Toplyne
What do we expect from you? 🙌🏻
- Strong first principles
- Hustle! We're young, lean, and in our early days. You'd have to set up your own shop, work with design customers to find generalisable use cases, and build them out.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and ship new features
- 2-6 years of experience
- Work closely with developers and UX designers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications.
What do we not expect from you? 🙅🏻♂️
- Not looking for a 10x engineer. We are ok if you are 1x but are really good at what you, a good human being & work well in a team.
We are looking to hire Senior Frontend Engineers who are passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life.
Our story starts with realization that humans have always been influenced by society, especially by people with influence. So we at One Impression decided to help brands partner with these influencers and build an even lasting impression in front of their customers. We are building AI to solve the entire problem through intelligent machines that can deliver exceptional results and lightning speeds.
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team
that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers include top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more. You will collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support teams to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
Why Frontend at One Impression?
- We at One Impression aim to make solutions a super-slick experience from discovering Influencers to easily running campaigns and managing them on the platform. The frontend team at One Impression strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch experiences.
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries, or coding standards.
- Work towards developer productivity and platform tooling to solve for developer experience.
- We love to evangelize tech and share knowledge internally and with external communities.
- Grow as an individual contributor or team driver, however, you love.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across One Impression
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs
- Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience
- Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What do we expect?
- Architect and implement various engineering initiatives, like tooling, config-driven systems, common libraries, etc.
- Collaborate with managers, designers, and other teams, and lead the initiatives of the team.
- Strong knowledge in React.js and bundling tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Understanding of CI / CD toolchain: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Own and drive our dashboards to make them robust & modular.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership towards execution and delivery while providing clear mentorship and direction to the team.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively shares the same with peers.
- Can work independently and go from zero to productive in a few weeks.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms in JS
- Good understanding of ES6 and above
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, linted, maintainable and reusable code
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Understanding of Version Control Systems like Git Experience in using supplementary libraries like Redux, Redux Saga, Emotion etc is a plus
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) for Unit Testing with libraries
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You evangelize and establish best practices within and across the teams.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.
- You can share ideas and opinions with Product managers and Designers from an engineering lens.
- You have knowledge of microservices architecture.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You are expected to understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular2 +
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
3. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
4. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
5. Work with backend engineers to build features and ship experiments
Skills Required :
2. Konwledge with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
3. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Express js.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
UI Development - Intern
Converts into a full time ‘UI Developer’ position based on performance
A UI Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate UX designs into a responsive and rich user interface. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into designing, developing, and scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a UI Development Owner in medium term
1. Own UI Development closely with UX / Technology Owner
2. Implement and maintain product UI modules/sub-systems.
3. Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
4. Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
5. Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
1. Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
2. Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
3. Knowledge: Basics of UI Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
5. Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
6. Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
1. Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
2. Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
3. Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
If you want to future proof your career, work in crypto. If you want to be at the forefront of crypto, work at Delta Exchange! At Delta, we are re-imagining and re-building the financial system. Join our team to make a positive impact on the future of finance.
What’s the opportunity
Building a trading interface is a challenging problem even for stock markets. In crypto things get even more exciting owing to the markets remaining open 24/7/365, high volatility and an extremely wide range of products that are traded.
A trading interface has to be light, performant, intuitive, ingest and display a lot of real time data and handle user traffic that can change dramatically very quickly. As part of our closely knit Frontend Team, you will work on our web and mobile apps. In this role, your work will have a meaningful impact on how our customers access and experience our financial products. Learning curve will be sharp and even the day to day work will be challenging yet rewarding.
What skills & experience you need to have
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience building web applications using React
- A deep understanding of React component life cycles and familiarity with functional components and hooks
- Excitement to tackle new challenges, Enjoy owning & developing
- Familiarity with RXJS & Websockets
- Experience with micro frontend architecture
- Interest or experience in crypto
About Delta Exchange
Delta Exchange is the most innovative cryptocurrency derivatives exchange. With a daily traded volume of ~$0.5billion, Delta is bigger than all the Indian crypto exchanges combined. We offer the widest range of derivative products and have been serving traders all over the globe since 2018. Delta’s founding team is comprised of IIT and ISB graduates. Business cofounders have previously worked with Citibank, UBS and GIC. And the tech cofounder is a serial entrepreneur who previously cofounded TinyOwl and Housing.com. We are funded by top crypto funds (Sino Global Capital, CoinFund, Gumi Cryptos) and crypto projects (Aave and Kyber Network).
1) Experience in developing Web Applications with Angular / React JS
2) Hands on Knowledge on AWS/Azure Cloud Services
4) Familiarity on backend & Database - Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
5) Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
6) Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
7) Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
8) Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
9) Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
10) Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository.
11) Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
12) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
13) Candidate must be self learner and hard worker with good communication skills
Required Candidate profile
Zupee is India's hottest Real Money Gaming Platform backed by marquee investors - West Capital, Orios, Falcon Edge, Matrix Partner, Smile Group to name a few. Currently, we are running the country's biggest realmoney quiz trivia game that rewards users for their passion across pop culture, academics, sports, general awareness and many more.
Our Mission: Become the biggest cash gaming platform in the world.
About the Role: We are looking for Frontend Developer to build and improve our web infrastructure that directly serves our customers. You will be part of a rewarding and challenging start-up environment.
What You’ll Do?
• Developing a new Progressive Web Application • Integrating back-end API's with front-end • Build reusable code and libraries for future use • Collaborate with other team members
What You’ll Need?
• Hands on experience of 4-7 / 7-8 years in ReactJS and PWA • Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, OOJS, ES6, ES5 and ReactJs • Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX • Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design with code versioning tools • Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues and familiarity with front-end build tools
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the ‘grass root’ level and want to make a difference to country's biggest real-money Q&A platform. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.
The candidate will be required to primarily code and build responsive mobile apps and websites.
- Regular interaction with stake holders and executive management to align the development process with the organization's vision
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, web functions and standards
- The position requires constant collaboration with colleagues, and characteristics of a team player are essential
- The suite of our applications consists of e-commerce and social networking, so relevant experience in those domains will be beneficial