• Sales incentives above CTC, performance-linked
• Candidate will get INR 10000 after 2 months as 1 time payment over and above CTC
• Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions
• Understand Customer profile & problems to explain the implication of ineffective learning methods
• Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as
• Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
• Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
• Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
• Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
• Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
• Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
• Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
• Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with a professional presentation
• Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
DA is looking for a Sales Business Development Manager to oversee the planning and execution of Sponsorships, Collaborations, and Corporate Sales with a key focus on Esports, Employee Engagement and Training through Gamification.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and support in the development of long-term strategies as well as seasonal plans. You will liaise with internal departments, build marketing plans and oversee all projects to guarantee brand awareness.
Requirements and skills:
3+ years in a similar role preferably in an Esports/Gaming brand or similar experience in dealing with corporate sales.
Master's degree in marketing, business or related fields, a master's is a plus.
Proven knowledge and interest in Esports culture and community.
Fluent in English written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process.
Good use and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Dynamic with excellent communication skills
Autonomous and able to work against close deadlines
Creative perspective with innovative ideas.
Problem solver with a great eye for detail
Organized and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing international environment
Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company
Brand new headquarters located in the center of Delhi.
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Good knowledge of SaaS and IT sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
- Managing the entire business development cycle from enquiry to closure of the deal.
- Generating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline at all points of time.
- Networking well and developing relationship with key decision makers in the target organizations.
- Understanding client's requirements from the product standpoint and developing an in-depth understanding of the healthcare eco-system.
What you need to have:
- Existing relationships in the healthcare sector, preferably in NCR/ Gurgaon
- Past experience in similar roles either with healthcare start-ups such as Practo, Lybrate, Beato, Wellthy, Meddo, DocPrime, ekincare, Portea, Pharmeasy, NetMeds, Mfine, Pristyn Care, etc. or with pharma, biotech and surgical devices company will be preferred.
- Past experience in successfully executing partnerships is a must
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who will be good at sales and software selling with knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics industry to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- knowledge of SaaS products, market/industry and the Indian market landscape
- Data Mining.
- Updating CRM and Implementation work.
- Experience in software sales.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in TMS software sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good with IT knowledge.
- Should be open for field sales.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- Evaluating sales territory potential and implementing strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans in the region
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of companies product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
What you need to have:
- Should be able to handle GT/ MT/ Institutional sales / Horeca, B2B and B2C
- Commercially strong and have working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Candidates from Packaging/ Containers; Paper/ Forest Products; Printing preferred
- Must have excellent understanding of Board and Corrugated Boxes
- Experience in Selling Boards and Corrugated Boxes is mandatory
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the leads, pitching products and services and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
What you will do:
- Acquiring new clients by pitching the company’s products/services via phone calls as well as in-person meeting.
- Demonstrating and presenting the company’s product (SAAS) to the clients.
- Following up on the generated leads to convert them into potential business for the company.
- Updating and maintaining data on a real-time basis for sales pipeline on CRM.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with new potential clients and existing clients.
- Frequent travelling (local & outstation) to meet customers, go-to-market plans
- Tracking competition and building strategies to keep competitive edge.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong in building rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Open for Frequent travelling (local & outstation)
- Good expertise in regional language
- Minimum 1 year experience in selling POS Billing Software that connects restaurants and suppliers
cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
- 5-6 years of proven excellence in IT- Business Development or inside sales.
- Mandate experience in Appointment setting.
- Must have B2B sales experience.
- Shift timings- 5:30pm to 2;30 am IST(8:00 am to 5:00 pm US-EST)
- 6:30 pm to 3:30 am IST ( 9:00am to 6:00pm US- EST)
- Tool Handling - LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach etc
- Location - Remote (PAN INDIA)