- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, and following up on leads and appointment setting for the external sales team
- Direct email marketing/cold calling to key clients and prospects
- Collaboratively work with the sales, and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Research, track, maintain, and update leads
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services to facilitate the sales process
- Achieving sales lead generation and appointment quota
- Inside Sales
- Lead Generation
- Executive Email marketing and Cold calling
- International sales experience preferred
- Relevant IT/ERP sales experience preferred
About KCS Technologies
About Airblack 🚀
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion into a livelihood. We are an edtech platform where people learn how to become successful creators or micro-entrepreneurs.
In June 2020, we launched our first club - Airblack Beauty Club with a flagship makeup artist certification program. Airblack Beauty Club is now India’s 's largest online makeup and beauty learning platform with programs targeted towards millions of women who have a passion for makeup and beauty and are looking to start a salon, launch their freelance service or just want to upgrade their makeup skills.
Our second club - Airblack Culinary Club, with a flagship Advanced Baking certification program, is empowering passionate bakers and food lovers with all the skills and tools needed to build and launch their own baking businesses.
Airblack is a Series A funded rocket ship backed by marquee investors such as Elevation Capital (Investors in Paytm, Swiggy, Unacademy). Our dream team comprises ex-entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, and operators from places such as Goldman Sachs, Sprinklr, Grofers, BCG, Bain & Co, WeWork, ITC, Urban Company, top IITs, IIMs, and universities such as DU and NIFT.
Why Join Us?
Be part of our mission: You will be responsible for creating the next generation of internet-first entrepreneurs and empowering millions of people to launch their own businesses.
Drive Impact You will be responsible for creating the next generation of food entrepreneurs - crafting millions of home-bakers, cloud kitchen operators, food bloggers and professional caterers.
Thrive in our dynamic team culture: Our dream team of ex-entrepreneurs, operators, management consultants, and VCs will be powerful mentors for your career trajectory. You'll get to collaborate with the founding team, get weekly recognition for your work, take part in continuous training and build relationships with like-minded individuals.
Get rewarded for your work: CTC: INR 4-6.5 LPA depending on experience + Incentives: Additional Annual payouts up to 6 LPA based on performance.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be the face of the company for prospective and current learners. Connect and build relationships with interested learners, and drive admissions into both the Airblack Beauty Club and the Airblack Culinary Club. As part of a result-driven team, you will be a key owner of revenue in the company.
Location: Delhi or Mumbai. Remote for now.
- Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
- Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
- Provide relevant and articulate information about our programs to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
- Own customer relationship, become the point of contact for customers throughout their membership duration.
Who Should Join Us?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always willing to take initiative and ownership of your objectives.
- Self-learners, willing to learn and upskill in the face of challenges. We love inquisitiveness at Airblack!
- You are spontaneous when it comes to finding solutions in uncertainty. Persuasion and street-smartness are your core strengths!
- Skilled oral and written communicators.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with end customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
Other Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Subscriptions to support your physical as well as mental health
The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Come onboard to find out more☀️
- Overall accountable for achieving monthly deals target and quarterly revenue target
- Responsible for identifying / qualifying new opportunities for Avekshaa’ solutions andappNeura products mainly in the domestic Market.
- Responsible for building solid qualified pipeline.
- Pursue hot/warm leads and convert them into business.
- Provide operational support for all sales processes including alliances, pipeline
- progression, sales proposals, collections dashboards etc.
- Understand client’s needs and identifying the right solution to solve those busines schallenges
- Understand competitive landscape and constantly improve market intelligence
- Ensure selling effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Build client database
- Support marketing activities across regions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Indian market - Lead generation
- Maintaining the database
- Cold calls, setting up the meeting
- 1-3 years of solutions, IT consulting and software product selling experience in the domestic market. Experience of selling APM products-services, IT service management,
- testing and security services will be an added advantage. (People with only Hardware and Network selling experience shall not apply)
- Must be hunter with ability to identify opportunities and convert leads into pursuits
- Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and
- have the drive to win over competition
- Must have achieved / over-achieved revenue targets consistently.
- Ability to understand technical solution and articulate the same to CIO / Buyer over calls / meeting.
- Must have adequate exposure to client management and buyer processes including vendor registration etc.
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers,
including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and
designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
3-8 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public Speaking experience
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- On-Field-Job majorly
- Preferably from Appliances Background
- Reporting to Regional Head