We are looking for someone who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people and have the individual potential to search the clients for our business.
- Build relationship with prospective clients .
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze market and establish competitive clients.
- Track metrics to ensure target are hit
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in E-commerce industry/ Understanding of E-commerce Industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- CRM skill is required.
- Knowledge of Bidding Website.
Location - Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Salary - 15000 - 20000.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
About Rey Ecom Ops Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Make a list of potential clients such as supermarkets, online grocery portals, kirana stores, etc.
- Work on analysing sales data and generate weekly sales reports via field sales management software
- Accompany salesmen and understand the selling process in-field sales
- Visit kirana stores and supermarkets to analyse shelf space, competitors in the market and market share of our product
- Suggest suitable promotional activities based on your observations
- Work closely with field sales executives and assist them in ascertaining the productivity of stores
- Manage and learn the overall sales process and get first-hand experience in the FMCG market
- Good telecommunication skills and corporate skills.
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Our client is India’s first Genomic Medicine Clinic. Their treatment is based on an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information such as DNA to diagnose and develop a holistic wellness program. Their innovative DNA-based treatment has proven highly useful in treating hereditary disease such as diabetes, high Blood Pressure, heart conditions, premature ageing, cognitive decline, and hormonal imbalances including thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia.
Founded in 2019 by a doctor duo specialising in Genomic medicine from Harvard and Stanford Universities, the clinic apart from providing personalized treatment focuses on disease prevention through early detection and lifestyle management.
What you will do:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing proposals for diagnostic centers, hospitals and individual doctors
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term
What you need to have:
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, business development, human resources
- Experience working for a start up or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comfortably represent the company at conferences, corporate health checkup drives and specific healthcare events
- Proficiency in technology tools
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to maintain client relations
- To identify the exclusive distributors and distribution outlets.
- Develop and implement the market strategy.
- Create new distributors and give presentations to businesses regarding our products.
- Finding and developing new markets and potential leads.
- Lead the market planning, development and achievement of planned targets.
- To supervise the sales growth of your team members to obtain profits.
- Minimum 1-5 years experience in Business development, sales and marketing.
- Have good understanding of sales , marketing and distribution, and in developing overseas business.
- Should have proven track record of building business in new market territory.
- Belongs from sales and marketing fields with passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Must have Bachelor's degree with any streams from a recognized University.
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. You'll be responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added services or products, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. The most important part of the job will be, to keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generating new business opportunities and closing them.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all services and products offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, finalize and close deals, etc.
Experience in IT sales will be an advantage.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Coldcall prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure followup by passing leads to appropriate team members with callstoaction, dates,
complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound followup calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
- prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Hands-on with CRM ( eg; Hubspot, Zoho)
- Managing the meetings on Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- Hands-on with the email campaigns & sales tools.
- Public Cloud and Analytics sales background
- University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of
education and experience.
- Five years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Best to have - Microsoft Azure & Big Data – AI Offerings
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, precall planning, call control, account
development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct the presentation
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.