Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Indus B2C Global Private Limited
experience in Radio / TV / OOH / Print sales and account acquisition, having worked with corporates and agencies.
Experience: 7-10 years of sales (corporate) experience with Radio / TV / OOH / Print. Exp. in Airport
OOH will be added advantage.
Compensation: As per Industry Standards
Education: Graduate / MBA / Specialization in Mgmt. / Marketing / Sales would be preferred
Industry: Media / Entertainment
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Strong experience in Ad / Media Sales (OOH / Radio / Print / TV)
- Must haver exposure to acquiring and handling large corporate clients / advertisers.
- Hands-on experience in concept selling, brand planning & selling, prospecting and business development/alliances
- A networked individual with pre-existing relationships with clients and ad agencies.
- Ability to perform in a target-driven sales environment and cope up with a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication. Excellent with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identify brands, businesses, and industries to service, to increase our media usage and new business development.
- Establish contacts with key decision makers/marketing heads of large corporate clients.
- Responsible for growing the revenue through sales efforts – market coverage and new business development.
- Capable of conceiving original consumer engagement strategies and pitching them to clients and developing long-term relations.
- Conceive sales strategies and pitch them to clients and develop long-term business relations.
- Constantly gauge market responses for further strengthening our business relationships.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance with the client’s deliverables.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipleine
- Analize market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 + years of Sales and Business Development in the digital marketing industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Company Overview :
We are a purpose-driven full-scale integrated marketing & digital agency that builds brands with integrated campaigns. Armed with a plethora of multi-disciplinary skills across branding, design, packaging and all branches of digital marketing, we are a one-stop destination for brands wanting to push boundaries and disrupt their industry.
From identifying revenue streams to developing strategic positioning across key channels, we bring our creative and strategic prowess to play to help our clients grow into new verticals and territories. With our 360o marketing aimed at holistic growth, we ensure there are no gaps in your marketing plan to ensure there is no lead bleed. Social Media, SEO, Content Ideation, Brand Identity, Collateral Design, Print / Packaging Design, Creative Design, Content Writing, UI & Web Design Tech, Performance Marketing, Press Release, Video Production, Tech & Innovation - our bouquet of services is customized to meet the unique goals of your business!
Job Profile - Lead Growth and Client Servicing ( Only for people based out of Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only. Outside candidates strictly NO NEED TO APPLY )
Candidates (Strictly from Agency Background ) need to apply
Resumes with the non-agency background will not be accepted
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals.
- Preparing for meetings via structured research about target client and their needs
- Generate contact details of potential clients using tools like LinkedIn, lusha, ZoomInfo, Crunchbase, or various other lead gen tools and databases
- Pitch and create a funnel and close deals
- Ability to manage multiple projects for a variety of clients from concept to completion, on time and within budget
- Responsible for strategic planning with a business head, network and build strategic relationships with leading industry players, brands, agencies, and vendors
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring successful campaign delivery and client satisfaction
- Help understand client needs and provide input for building pitches
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients.
- Measuring and preparing report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals. (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Experience of 5-6 years required in the digital marketing industry
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Team Handling
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint knowledge required
Joining: Immediate and the candidate should have their own laptop.
Working Days: Monday to Friday. ( 5 days a week )
Location: Powai ( Mumbai ). Hybrid model
Salary: As according to industry standards.
- Work in collaboration with the Design and Technology Team Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefits realization in the shortest possible time frame
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions.
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories
- You will work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized on the backlog and aligned to business value streams
- Contribute towards sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development
- To understand business requirement
- Understanding business requirements through user requirements gathering sessions
- to take lead a project from the very beginning till the project is delivered successfully
- Mapping business requirements to Functional solutions and Preparing BRD document
- Creating Functional specifications from which developers can create application solutions.
- Prepare a test Plan with scenarios and Test cases, detailing the test steps. Identify and gather data from various sources. Execute test cases and record result
- Take ownership of product delivery timelines and milestones typical tasks to involve analysis of business requirement requests, liaising with the Development Team and Management to complete development, support of UAT
- Analyze business problems and provide solutions.
- Participate with peers and represent the business on project teams
- Should be able to communicate the business idea and thought process clearly
Required Candidate profile:
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Be used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing agile Team
- Ability to translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed Features and User Stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Familiarity with the latest technology like Blockchain is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Sales growth facilitation by conducting daily calls on physicians, hospitals, clinics and otherorganizations that require medical device products as well as scientific instruments that focus onpatient care and/or diagnosis.
• Direct the day to day management of product aspects, marketing programs and Marketing/salessupport in the coverage area.
• Update day to day activities in the online reporting system.
• Provide input to the Regional Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager for product developmentand pipeline.
• Responsible for the sale of the company’s products within an assigned territory or geographicregion.
• Identify KOL’s in the respective coverage area and notify RSM/ZSM• Distributor management – collection of S&S statement, Discussion on coverage and penetration,stock position and timely supplies to accounts
• Provides technical expertise to clients regarding company’s products. May gather data onmarketing trends and competitive products and pricing.
• Builds relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company’s products.• Direct the development and localization of the regional sales training, education, promotionalmaterials and programs.
• Develop local key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationship with KOLs for regional voiceof customer (VOC) and feed new idea process
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
• Direct the creation and manage the marketing programs to increase penetration and drive sales ofexisting products – sales and product promotions, and customer targeting.
• Conduct product and competitor research to remain on the forefront of medical device technology• Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager
• Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
We have openings for Business Developer.
- Experience with lead generation through portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru, Craglist, ODesk and Social Media etc.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
- The Profile Is a combination Sales generation as well as Customer Relationship Management
- Identify and make contact with potential clients, recognize and identify their requirements and accordingly pitch products to them.
- Maintain all customer interactions through the CRM System.
- Respond to queries from existing and prospective customer.
- Taking significant sales initiatives and providing basic services and re-subscription to customers.
Required Skills :
- The Candidate should be very Aggressive towards sales
- Should be ready to work with targets on Monthly Basis
- Very good communication skills, Listening skills and Convincing skills
- Should know English, Hindi and other Regional Languages
- Having Experience in Sales Domain will Have an Added Advantage.
Shift: General shift (work from office)
Experience required: 0-2 yrs.
Salary: 2-3 LPA excluding incentives
Job Location: Bangalore (only candidates staying in Bangalore and willing to relocate)