Experience: 7 +
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
Extensive experience building scalable web applications.
Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc.,]
Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
Experience with database design and data modelling
Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies.
Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Software Developer with minimum 2+ years of development experience in .net
- Write effective and reusable code using the MVVM framework
- Expertise in .net core, OOPS concept and .net coding guidelines
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns
- Good in logical and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to understand requirements
- Knowledge of unit testing and code analysis tools will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure services will be added advantage
- Knowledge of working with XML will be added advantage
- Looking for an Angular Developer who has deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Should be flexible to adapt quickly to new technologies as required.
- Hands on and implementation of Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Good experience on OOPS Design skills.
- Experience with consuming RESTful services
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Should have good knowledge of the MVVM frameworks
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have strong programming knowledge in Angular (Angular v8+) with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
- Understand the architecture and design of multiple existing API capabilities
- Collaborate with the team to monitor and maintain the availability and performance of existing API capabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects within existing API capabilities
- Collaborate with teammates to understand and troubleshoot issues within the larger system
- Perform periodic sustainment activities such as license, certificate, and credential updates.
- Develop enhancements to existing API capabilities as defined and approved by the leadership
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other Agile ceremonies
- Write clean, scalable code based on requirements and consistent with the design
- Unit Test enhancement and defect corrections
- Collaborate with teammates to perform system regression testing
- Deploy new baselines to production environments following existing Maintenance Release Processes
- Make recommendations for enhancements to improve existing software and/or to enhance the monitoring capability
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support when appropriate
- Excellent analytical, programming, and debugging skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing backend RoR & Java solutions
- Familiarity or proficiency with Spring Boot-based development
- Understanding of the fundamental technologies of the web, including HTTP, SSL, and JSON
- Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL databases
- Enthusiasm for the latest and greatest tools and technologies
- Commitment to a DevOps culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Has high standards, results-oriented, and a commitment to delivering high-quality software on time
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- Understand the lifecycle of a web app fully - browser-side, server-side, scalability, performance.
- Design, develop and own components of the product.
- Programming - ability to read/write enterprise quality code and make the right decision.
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, to solve the problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture.
- Generalist programmer with the ability to quickly learn and use new languages.
- Design and develop scalable, secure, and high-performance solutions.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- At ease working with a Unix based system.
- Has worked with AWS/AmazonSES/EC2/Beanstalk/S3 storage.
- Strong understanding of AWS, NodeJS, MySql, ExpressJS, Angular 2.
- Strong Programming background with an understanding of the flow of the product.
- Understanding of adaptive and responsive design, and the combination of them.
- A clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, and databases.
- Has completely built a product before including deployment and connecting with the front-end.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Can write maintainable, clean code and enforce it through code reviews.
- Maintains good documentation with the code written each day.
- A capability for a great learning curve.
Ideal Candidate Profile (Essential Attributes)
- Prior work experience in B2C start-ups (unicorn scale)
- Excellent coding skills with experience in building system architecture, databases
- Exposure to version control, documentation tools, progress management tools
- Must have built application from scratch and scaled to a sizable user base.
- Experienced to work in agile environment
- Prior experience to host applications on cloud
- Able to work in fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools/ technology
- Consumer Internet Companies – B2C
Key Responsibility Areas:
This will include but not limited to
- Development and building of large-scale applications which is scalable, high performing and resilient
- Understand product requirement and develop/deploy end-to-end scalable technology systems for our ed-tech business
- Setting up the technology infrastructure to host website and apps for our customers
- Integrate third party tools as per the product requirements
- Own the development and operations of our website, apps and database
- Regularly manage, test and fix issues related to security and performance
- Continuously strive to meet the development timelines with minimum bugs
- Maintain good coding practices to ensure quality, documentation, low maintenance
- Work closely with product owner, business owner and testing team to ensure timely and satisfactory product release
- Regularly stay in touch with technological changes in the industry and implement necessary changes to keep our technology ecosystem updated
- Any other items as deemed necessary for effective functioning and growth of the function
To know more about Centum Learning Ltd. please use the below links.
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of Python/NodeJS REST Frameworks
- Hands on experience in system architecture and data modelling. Experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Devops capabilities - with good understanding of deployments and cloud infrastructure. In depth knowledge of container architecture using Docker is must.
- Scaled systems using RabbitMQ/ Redis /Celery/ Kafka