- Proficient understanding of AWS services, EC2, RDS, and S3
- Strong knowledge of Laravel REST API
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL as a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Exp Req: 1-3yrs
Location: MI Road, Jaipur
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Strong experience in building UI and Backend process, APIs using PHP and CI technology stack
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CodeIgniter CI
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap
- Good knowledge and experience in MySQL
- Good experience in the build and deployment process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Location : Remote
Experience: 2+ years
- 2+ years of strong programming skills in developing applications using Haskell (OR) any functional programming language
- Experience in Kubernetes
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one
Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Something we will like in you -
You enjoy the excitement of developing new software, mobile apps, and you have a vision for building stable, reliable, and performant systems.
You must have solid foundational knowledge in software development and debugging.
You might have a Computer Science or Engineering degree, or you might not. Your university is not what we're looking for. We care about what you can do at work and how you do it.
This is a remote job. You're free to work where you work best, anywhere in the world: home, co-working space, coffee shops.
Do you recognize yourself in these statements:
- You are comfortable under pressure, and you enjoy working on a broad array of projects with different technical requirements.
- You love unwinding tricky problems, finding the causes, and fixing them for good.
- You take pride in your work with or without accolades from others.
- You care about your coworkers and want to make their lives better.
- You enjoy working across teams to help ship new features and fix bugs.
- You approach your work with curiosity, enthusiasm, and tenacity.
Pay and benefits
- The salary for this position is INR 20000 - INR 30,000
We assess your seniority relative to the team at Shimbi Labs during the interviewing process. It doesn't matter how many years you worked before.
- Work from anywhere.
- Allowance for the Internet connection.
- Laptop and power backup (After a year).
- 21 days paid leaves.
- Health insurance after a year with us (After a year).
• Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Implement highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
• Work on continuously improving tools and systems
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
• Strong command in Ruby on Rails/Python/Java
• Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
• Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
• Strong knowledge of architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency
• Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge about Fintech, E-commerce Industry is a plus
• Knowledge about DevOps & Nodejs is a plus
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA,
Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial
solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS,
Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+
brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which
pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs
like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
- Good knowledge on ASP.NET with C# using Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Good Knowledge of AJAX is required.
- SQL Server programming including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good communication Skills are required.
- Good Knowledge of Web services and WCF will be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of CMS and E-Commerce will be a bonus.
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
- Good written & verbal communications skill; team player with good logical thinking, EQ, and resilience
MomentSnap is US based mature startup founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs of Indian Origin. We are looking for exciting young talent like yourself to join our Noida Development Centre and work on cutting edge tech. At MomentSnap we believe in making amazing things happen while having fun, and the work is challenging yet exciting and salary and perks are really cool.
Below are the requirements in brief :
General Requirement :
1. Help with defining product requirements, analysis, designing.
2. Research & Development on new requirements.
3. Help create and maintain product documentation.
4. Mentor and provide regular feedback/updates across the TEAM.
5. Be aware and plan for potential pitfalls, solve production/ customer issues quickly, and help roadmap a feature-rich solution.
6. Team player with strong listening, good communication and soft-skills
7. Experience working with agile methodologies (Design Sprints, Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
8. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development
9. Awareness and exposure to tools - GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Hangout etc
10. Looking for a long term opportunity to work with the one of the fastest growing and mature US based startup -
Technology Requirement :
- NodeJS (mandatory), NoSQL DynamoDB/MongoDB/Cassandra etc. (mandatory), AWS serverless experience with API GW/Lambda (great to have), Microservices/Serverless computing exposure (preferred to have), Responsive design with HTML5/CSS3 exposure (good to have)
- Software developer with 2-4 years of experience in developing cloud-hosted, backend applications using NodeJS, API Gateway+AWS Lambda
- High proficiency with server side frameworks (preferably NodeJS), experience with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Able to integrate with and manage APIs exposed via microservices/serverless (REST, Serverless framework etc.) including development and support of NodeJS
- Exposure to NodeJS backend libraries - aws-sdk, jsonwebtoken, bluebird, loadash, moment etc.
- Active usage of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc)
- Exposure to AWS (or any cloud) services Interested to explore? If yes please contact me or apply for this profile and I shall be happy to introduce you to our great team and product.