We are looking for an efficient Business Development Executive candidate who can immediately join us and has prior experience and knowledge in software sales along with client handling. As a BDE you are expected to contribute to the successful completion of a client's journey from pitching to converting to a prospective client for the organization.
- Cold Emailing.
- Communicating to different clients to know their requirements.
- Pitching to valuable clients and converting them into leads.
- Collaborating with sales manager to improve sales.
- Identifying the effective market to improve the client base,
- Bringing in new ideas and processes to help in achieving overall business.
EXPECTED TO BRING IN
- Having 1-2 yrs of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are a must.
- Completed UG or PG degree in sales or marketing or business administration.
- Prior experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge of CRM tools would be an advantage.
Dear Candidate Its A Field Survey Cum Lead Generation Work
Its A D2D Promotion Work For Byjus Tution Centre
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Sales/Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales primarily for North America & Europe market.
What you will do:
- Leading sales demonstrations, following up with the prospect throughout the cycle via multiple mediums including email & phone calls and bringing to closure
- Staying in touch with the prospect to understand their requirements and feedback, and acting accordingly
- Playing a critical role in planning the sales and operations functions to ensure the business goals are entirely aligned
- Helping make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales funnel and process
- Monitoring daily operations and addressing potential issues when they arise
- Phone calling, both cold calls initially to follow-up calls where necessary (even though maximum communication will be written)
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Prior experience of working in B2B Enterprise software sales is preferred
- Previous experience of dealing with enterprises or small businesses and not just selling to consumers
- Resourcefulness to come up with new ideas to re-engage dormant leads
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work until 3 am IST to support US time-zone
- Ability to make smart use of digital tools to organise data, manage CRM, automate parts of the task
- Eagerness to build a career in Sales/ Business Development
- Open to work in US/Night shift
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing and managing key customer accounts, understand customer needs through regular customer visits to ensure customer value is achieved
- Putting together a plan to leverage existing and future business opportunities
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Periodically resolving key client issues and complaints
- Collaborating with relevant internal cross functional teams to ensure key clients needs are met.
- Ensuring accuracy of forecast by using key account metrics.
- Monitoring and reporting market information to present to key stakeholders
- Being responsible for order planning and inventory management
- Generating regular MIS on Sales Performance of each product and recommending upgradation in SKUs, introduction of new SKUs, analysis of price points and competition product tracking
- Regularly visiting market to understand geographical needs and gap in portfolio
What you need to have:
- Degree/ Diploma preferably in Business or equivalent with at least 3 years of B2C experience
- Understanding of B2C and B2B business environment
- Strong product knowledge and networking skills
- Prior experience in key account management and end customer engagement
- Business acumen with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sales professional with 4+ years of experience. Highly proficient in managing the full sales life cycle from prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing to following up with potential clients. Should possess a true passion for consultative selling to help clients achieve their business goals along with the ability to work as part of a strong and dynamic team.
Objectives of this Role
· Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
· Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
· Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
· Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
· Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
· Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
· Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
· Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
· Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
· Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
· Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
· Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
· 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
· Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Superb leadership ability
· Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- As a BDA you are reaching out to prospects and guiding them through the existing tech-landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding! ) targets.
- You will be a representative of Scaler across the country - an evangelist for Scaler's mission to transform the tech industry.
- You will directly contribute to the transformation of our country's workforce - your individual contributions will help India develop as a tech-superpower
- You will help our customers jump into the era of coding excellence and abandon the dark ages of unstructured courses and failed interviews!
- Driving inquiries & admissions for the online learning programs offered for the Indian Market
- Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i. e. enrolment in the program
- Counseling experience professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Market-leading compensation up to INR 13L* based on performance and experience
- We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude
- We look for smart people (preferably having experience with edtechs), who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done.
- People who are from a engineering background or have experience in selling technical courses turn out to be great assets for us
- 0-4 years of work experience in sales, business development and/or IT services
- An undergraduate degree in any stream (preferred BTech/BE)
- The ability to deal with and counsel tech savvy brains
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Good hands on experience in US & UK Market
good hands on experience in software solution sales
good Communication must