Frameworks such as ReactJS.
● Understanding of Cordova / PhoneGap is preferable
● Knowledge of Ajax and integration with Web Services (REST) using JSON and XML.
● Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
● Preferring experience with AngularJs and later versions
● Good understanding of OOD & data structures.
● Great focus on concepts.
● Attitude to go into the internals of the technology and then apply them.
What you will be doing:
● Develop Web applications using ReactJS Frameworks
● Contribute in Architecture and Design of applications
● Identify new design patterns and frameworks and apply them.
● Write high quality and optimized code
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs in Node.js
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Frontend/Backend Application development experience with in Node.js(preferred)
- Familiarity with databases - Postgres / MongoDB, No- SQL Database
- Brief knowledge of HTML/CSS, bootstrap
- Familiar to agile practices
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Experience working with Git and GitFlow model
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Mid to senior level talents - 5 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on Ionic and other scripting languages
- Knowledge on Angular.js will be a plus
- Knowledge on Flutter or ReactNative will be a plus.
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and integrating UI
components using React.js, hooks, typescript, ES6 and redux.
Should be good in unit testing library like react testing library/enzyme and jest
coding skills, and a good understanding of the integration of REST services.
Experience/Knowledge with node.js, express.js, mongodb and mongoose will be an added advantage.
Preferably with 3 to 5 year
We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
• Developing a new Progressive Web Application
• Integrating back-end API's with front-end
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members
What You’ll Need?
• Hands-on experience of 2-8 years in ReactJS and PWA
• Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, OOJS, ES6, ES5, and ReactJs
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design with code versioning tools
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
such issues and familiarity with front-end build tools
our community of consumers and enthusiasts, and meets the functional needs of our customers and
• Rapidly building prototype web user interfaces.
• Driving improvements in usability and interactivity of Zeta's web properties.
• Implementation of a pixel-perfect UI/UX with a focus on driving customer engagement and creating
beautiful and unobtrusive user flows.
• Collaborate across engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design groups
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🤤 has a good product and design taste.
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem-solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves/appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and the creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval or Navneet and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
-Linux/ MAC OS exposure is a must
-Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Understanding of key design principles.
-Good problem-solving skills.
-Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build Responsive websites
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, & Angular 4+
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Experience in Redux/Flux.