About Boost My Shop
Boost My Shop is a leading developer of management tools for e-commerce, dedicated to the creation of innovative solutions to optimise the activity of online stores. With a decade of experience in the enhancement of e-commerce platforms such as Magento and Prestashop, Boost My Shop provides up to date technology to streamline a business. With a background and experience in online store ownership, our team of expert developers are familiar with the challenges an online merchant faces, and we shape our tools to meet those challenges.
MANAGEMENT : We offer Magento and Prestashop extensions which cover a wide range of domains, from marketplaces to private sales, customer care, logistics, and order management. Our solutions aim to make life easier for e-commerce merchants. Our products are constantly updated in order to evolve hand in hand with the demands of the market, our partners and our clients.
PERFORMANCE : We offer an unparalleled set of tools to increase the performance on your online business. Our Price and Competitive Intelligence, and Re-pricing extensions work within Magento and Prestashop to keep your business on top.
CONSULTATION : Our team are proud to offer a global consulting service to support your business with training, auditing, custom developments and more.
A Wordpress Developer at Rubico will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and dynamic websites using Wordpress.
A Wordpress Developer will require a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Able to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications. Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL/WordPress Development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and MVC pattern
- Strong understanding of WordPress back-end development
- Good knowledge of WordPress Coding functions, WordPress themes, and plugins
- Should have a strong knowledge of Theme Builders (Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor).
- Should have a strong knowledge of site optimization techniques.
- Strong database and query optimization skills.
- Should have knowledge of Git Version control and working knowledge of Github/Gitlab workflow.
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools in WordPress.
- Should have an understanding of the integration of Payment Gateways.
Good to Have
- Good knowledge of building tools like WebPack
- Good knowledge of SASS/LESS, Bootstrap framework, Grid/Flex
- Basic knowledge of WPEngine or similar managed hosting
- Recognition and basic configuration of standard plugins
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Consult with the client and project coordinator about the project challenge/concern
- Able to demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Integration of UI layout provided by Front-End Engineer(HTML/CSS)
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience with building production systems for a startup or an Organization
- Good command over NodeJs and its internals is expected. Knowledge about ethereum blockchain desirable
- Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs using ExpressJS
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well – Python, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Git etc
- Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product – Applicants are strongly encouraged to share their github/bitbucket or product URLs
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly
- Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
We are looking for young enthusiastic candidates who have knowledge on development in PHP & MySQL. Requirements are specified in the following points.
- Selected Candidate needs to work as a sole developer / work with other developers depending on the project.
- Selected Candidate needs to handle live projects from day 1.
- Some of our projects include Travel Portal, Airline Booking System, Hotel Booking system, eCommerce Portal etc. We prefer candidates with knowledge in these fields.
1. POSITION DESCRIPTION
Switch Developer/ Integration/ Java Developer
Permanent | Work from Home
Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
2. JOB DIMENSIONS:
Core Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Oracle, REST APIs, knowledge of card scheme specifications, ISO8583 Payment standards, EMV Data, Switch payment integration
Mumbai/Bangalore | open to remote work
· Looking for a Switch developer with 3-7 years of hands on working experience with minimum of 3-4 years in Card and Payment Domain.
· Strong knowledge of core java & spring boot
· Hands-on experience on payment switch integration
· Good knowledge of ISO8583 and EMV Data.
· Hands-on experience on any database like MySQL, oracle...etc.
· Should be strong in creating/ defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines.
· In depth knowledge of Card Scheme Specifications (VISA, MasterCard, Rupay and AMEX), Card
· Well versed with payment standards and ISO8583 and EMV data (mandatory),
· Hands on experience with Switch payment integration
· Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
· Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
· Result oriented and a versatile engineer who is expert in providing solutions, creating architecture and designs.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
We are looking for programmers with problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities for the position of Back End developer. Back End developers are responsible for creating a bridge between customers and business logic, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, creating dashboards for internal teams, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Backend Web Developers are responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The role's primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Creating RESTful API/GraphQL to be consumed by Flutter developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
Skill & Qualifications -
- Understanding accessibility and security compliances
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Knowledge of Yii framework - version 2 (preferred)