Lead QA: more than 5 years experience , led the team of more than 5 people in big data platform, should have experience in Test Automation framework, should have experience of Test process documentation
- Test preparation (test design, creation of test specifications and test cases for regression tests and tests of new and further developments)
- Sprint-accompanying testing in the Scrum team
- Test evaluation / documentation of the test results
- Further development of existing test automation processes
- Close cooperation with the SOL business unit and the test departments at other locations
- Completed degree or comparable training with an IT background
- Affinity and many years of experience in systematic testing of software products
- Excellent ability to work in a team and an independent, structured way of working
- Practical knowledge of the application of test methods and quality management standards as well as test automation knowledge are advantageous
- Fluent in English
•Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
•Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
•Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
•Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
•Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
•Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
Web Automation (Java with Selenium)
Mobile Automation Testing (Appium on Android & iOS)
We have a gaming product, so if you have Game testing experience with the skills mentioned above, you would be preferred over others.
Roles & Responsibilties
· Create test plan and test cases
· Verify application for functionality
· Develop Test Automation for products
· Master the functionality of the product
· Work with Product managers to understand the product requirement & acceptance criteria
· Develop deep understanding of the architecture & implementation for the product
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision-making in the organization.
· Execute other Duties as assigned
Must-Have Skills and Abilities:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
· Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred) and No SQL databases (MongoDB).
· Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, Ready API etc.
· Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM ,
· Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
· Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
· Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
As a Test Engineer, you would be responsible to prove that the products we create at smallcase including Android & iOS apps, mobile and desktop website - for different browsers and OEMs, are working as intended, and react quickly when they don’t.
* Automate test plans for a significant component, set of features, mid-size application, or service.
* Extensive experience with Appium, any language (Java is a plus).
* Use Android / IOS to build scalable automation use cases/tools.
* Able to work independently and with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
* Your work is consistent of high quality (e.g., thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) and incorporates best practices.
* You write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable, API driven and reusable.
* You constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
* You have established good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software.
* You recognise discordant views and take part in a constructive dialogue to resolve them.
* You are able to confidently train new team members about your products customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture.
* Participation in design and code inspections.
* API level testing.
* Ability to analyse and create automation frameworks suitable for projects
* Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of Android and IOS internals will be a plus
* Would have to work with the Technology team in understanding implementation methods, features, limitations, etc.
* Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in SDLC ,STLC and app automation.
* Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of SQL and other reporting tools.
* Strong experience of an automated testing tool for web and mobile and load testing tools is a strong plus.
* Strong experience in creating test automation framework from scratch
* Previous experience in small teams or startup is a strong plus.
* Should also be good in Manual Testing since automation only comes after you’re good at manual Testing.
Mandate Skills:- Appium, Java
- Should have hands on experience Java have flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & can build PoC around them
- Should have hands on experience on Functional Testing (UI, Mobile, API), Regression Testing, Testing Web Services/API (Postman/Swagger/YAML)
- Experience on load testing/performance testing is good to have
- Should have hands on experience with API testing tools like ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- Should have hands on knowledge in writing PL/SQL's to collect and verify test data and should have worked on relational databases.
- Must have knowledge on setting up test automation pipeline in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be able to handle communications independently and confidently with business and development teams.
- Should have good documentation skills & experience in defining and publishing key quality metrics and governance around it.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Designing Proof-of-Concepts (PoC) & Test automation architecture/framework
- Automation Testing (UI, Mobile, API, dB)
- PL/SQL , MS-SQL Server
- API testing tools like RestAssured, RestSharp, ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Open Source tools - Appium.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India and US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on SDET – Automation to join the engineering team for our Bay Area based partner. We’d love to hear from you, if you identify as someone who has strong fundamentals on system testing and end to end user level testing.
Your key responsibilities would be to
• Architect, design, build and maintain clear and reliable automation frameworks/scripts for complex web-
based applications from scratch to make testing processes effective and efficient in order to deliver high quality software.
• Understand business requirements and can work in a highly collaborative environment and follow a System/Product centric approach.
• Research and contribute ideas for continually improving code quality and automation test performance.
• Work closely with both technical and non-technical team members. Interact with various levels of individual contributors and management to educate and influence automation test strategy.
• Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified.
• Integrate automation tests with CI pipeline.
You’d make a great fit if you are someone who has
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 total years of hands-on software engineering experience as SDET
• Minimum 4+ Years as Full Stack Automation SDET with expert level experience on web application automation using Selenium
• Working experience on Jira, familiarity with Agile environment including daily scrum.
• Experience with API Automation: Chrome Dev Tool using Postman, Newman, Mocha Chai Advanced
• Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Demonstrated capability to develop, maintain, and ship reliable automation scripts with minimum guidance.
• Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
• Understands TDD test frameworks like TestNG, JUnit etc.
• Experience with any of JMeter, Performance Centre/LoadRunner, VSTS
• Understands HTTP and how modern web applications are built
• Thinks about security and is aware of OWASP
• Understands CI/CD and Build pipelines like Jenkins.
• Knows the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
• Versatile with strong technical depth and ability to understand complex technical discussions and take decisions
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Benefits & working @ Digit88
• Comprehensive health and accident insurance
• Attractive pay package
• Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
• Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
• Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenge