Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
About Alore Pte Ltd
Job Description :
Should have working experience between 3-6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
Tech stack: Node js and MongoDB is a must. Knowledge of React, React Native and
other backend frameworks and databases will work to your advantage.
● Experience: You may be working in the back-end engineering teams of product
based tech-startups with good web / mobile apps for the past 3 - 5 years.
Experience in taking a product from 0 to 1 is highly valued.
● You should be able to handle infrastructure and scaling issues on AWS.
● You should be able to code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance
between velocity and code health.
● You should be good at systems design, micro-services and breaking down
high-level features into tasks.
● You should be able to participate in product ideation, collaborate with the team, and
● You should be able to do independent research and trouble-shooting
We are looking for a good Backend Developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for building server-side applications, APIs, and microservices. If you have outstanding programming skills and a
great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Main focus on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with other Team members
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements
• Provide help and support to other team members
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable solutions with clean codes
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Conduct tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers
• Follow new and emerging technologies
Requirements and qualifications:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Back-end and API development, microservices using Java
• Experience in Node.js/Python will be added advantage
• Experience in AWS, Ubuntu, Linux Shell Scripting
• Experience in any No-SQL database
• Knowledge of Apache Kafka and Streams will be added advantage
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
We're urgently looking for a ROR developer to join our highly motivated team.
Experience Required- 1-3years
- Experience in Rails 5
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with popular libraries and APIs such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs.
- Problem-solving attitude with a passion for technology.
- Team worker who can effectively coordinate and communicate with other teams.
- UI technology experience in REACT a plus.
- Must have good communication skills as the candidate will have to interface with clients.
- Candidate having good knowledge of Shopify.
< Good hike on current salary .
<5 days working.
Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Senior Software Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with atleast one of mobile or web app teams for complete integration with backend
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure
- Proficiency in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus