Software Development Engineer II
Do you want to be part of team building Amazon.in space ? Are you passionate to build highly scalable systems ?
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the , implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As an engineer you will be responsible for:
• Ownership of product/feature -to- for all phases from the development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the and implementation.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• Contribute intellectual property through patents.
The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries -to-.
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
1) Good experience in Java
2) Hands-on experience in Spring boot
3) Hands-on experience in Microservices
● You will be expected to be the engineering lead for the products assigned to you.
● This includes gathering and polishing product requirements, designing for project iterations, managing project life cycles, reviewing developer code, overseeing testing, and monitoring system maintenance.
● You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
● You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
● You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
● Web server hosting
● RESTful / RPC communication
● Message brokering
● Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
● Data layer for persistence or caching
● You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
○ Code Review
○ Unit and Integration Testing
● You will be exposed to the following technologies:
○ Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
○ Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, AmazonRedshift
○ Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
○ Server Management : Amazon ECS,Docker
● You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
● Product sectors include:
○ Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
○ Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription services, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
○ Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
○ Fulfillment: As part of the fulfillment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure a high degree of ride fulfillment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
○ Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimization tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and an analytics suite
Full Stack Developer (SDE-2)
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems and building next generation products for a global customer base & scale.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, clean and reusable code.
- On Calls Monitoring the performance of live applications and work on optimising them at the code level
- Clearly understand the requirements, designs and convert them into high quality code.
- Identifying and resolving the bugs and enhancing application performance. Performing unit testing on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Develop a highly scalable and secure cloud-based system for collecting health data and performing analytics.
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (QC/testing, algorithm developers, etc.)
- 3 to 8 years of experience in developing ecommerce B2B/B2C products/platforms.
- Engineering or Equivalent Bachelor’s degree preferable from top engineering colleges.
- Expertise in Data Structure, Algorithms & System Design
- Expertise In Java/JavaEE/Spring/SpringBoot/HTML/CSS/Angular/React/Vue JS
- Expertise In Database RDBMS/NoSQL (Solr/REDIS/MongoDB/RabbitMQ/Kafka etc)
- Good understanding In GCP/AWS/DevOps/SRE/On-Calls.
- Good understanding of AI/ML/Data Science Algorithms.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Should have excellent communication skills, with an ability to convey ideas clearly & precisely
- Must have leadership skills & a good team player
- Must be pro-active & a self-starter
MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets:
1) Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
2) Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets:
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
3) Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
4) OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
5) Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position:
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
Roles & Responsibilities
As a member of our fast-growing engineering team, your responsibility will be to get involved in day-to-day development operations and solve complex problems of digitization to meet the demands of business.
To be successful, you must have a self-driven mindset, go getter attitude.
The responsibilities include:
- Writing the clean quality code & Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the product
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Carrying out DevOps activities which includes creating Jenkins pipeline
Should possess hands-on full life-cycle development experience (architect, design, code, test, release) be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, client/server-side development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Java 8, Scala, React, Akka, Docker, Puppet, and Salt
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot
- Willing to working with latest Cloud and Container technologies like AWS
- Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have
- Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good understanding of Agile practices
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Looking for sr.java full stack developer
- java, springboot, angular 2/4/6/8, html and css
- experience with unit testing
- good exposure to oops
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.