https://www.artivatic.ai/" target="_blank">Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- 3+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.
- Experience in Grails Web Framework and Groovy Language will be a plus.
- Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails or JMS and Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.
- Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile
Java - SSE/ Senior Developer
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop & support application through all stages of the project life cycle, including Design, Construction, Testing support and Warranty support
- Having experience in Java 1.6 and above, JEE, Spring, Struts,microservices ORM and Oracle.
- Good understanding of Design Principles and Object-Oriented Programming
- Develop Low level design documents
- Responsible for Coding, Developing Test cases using Junits, Unit Testing
- Adhering the schedule and scope of the project
- Ensure to follow the Technology and Process standards set for the project
- Produce high quality technical delivering for the customer
- Interact with project lead to review technical deliverables
- Design and Develop Programs with high quality and agreed processes, within the planned schedule
- Review Unit Test Cases with Project Lead
- Design, Develop and Unit Test
- Technical Design documents (LLD)
- Support throughout testing, implementation and warranty phases
Desired for the Position:
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing web applications using Java EE platforms (Spring, Struts, EJB), ORM and Oracle Database)
- Strong background of Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle) and PL/SQL
- Carries good analytical and communication skills
Location: Base: Chennai , Bangalore and Noida, Projects-Singapore
Package: upto 17 L
Experience: 5 yrs
You’ve spent 6 to 9 years earning your stripes in the industry. And, you’ve done this in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
We will depend on you for:
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications which run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Creating design artifacts before implementation
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● In-depth knowledge of either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem- solving
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
● Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, Memcached
● Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
● Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, and distributed cache
● Should be strong with Data Structures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts
● Should have a good understanding of database load balancing.
● Can clearly demonstrate an understanding of the Application layer from the OSI model and Presentation layer from the OSI Model.
● Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
● Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems
● Well versed with services and microservices architecture
● Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing
● Knowledge on Socket would be a big advantage
● Should have a good understanding of how load-balancing works
● Should have an understanding of how CDN works.
- Have architected /designed at least 2-3 systems/products of enterprise scale from scratch.
- Have banking and Financial service background and preferably worked in Mobile/Digital platform design and development. Payments /OLTP preferred.
- Should have experience of 20+ years with J2ee, REST, Microservice, API, Messaging, Encryption, security, NLP, ML background.
- Have 7+yrs of experience in Architecture field, designing and end to end not from consulting Architecture.
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from architects
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Development and testing of features/functions delivered via applications and services.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborating with peers and Architects both within their team and across the organization to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Mentoring junior engineers in the team both in the technical as well as on the product side
- Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment, and in the management of the Centre.
- Good experience in working with any of the programming languages like PHP, Python, Django, Golang, Java, C++
- Experience developing applications that use high volume of data along with experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, data stream, processing, big data etc.
- Comfortable with writing unit tests using JUnit
- Worked with Git and are comfortable with Merge/Rebase concepts.
- Worked with tools such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, JSLint, Grunt and App Servers such as Tomcat, Jboss.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations.
- Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
- Experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Know how to identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team using Agile methodology.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of payment domain will be an added advantage
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in EE/CS or an equivalent qualification.
- 20+yrs of Experience.
- Minimum 12+years of hands on Java programming experience.