We are looking for a high-performing Developer to build our ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well-written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug-free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands-on role
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
- React and/or Angular for front end
- Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
- Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in an Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
- Deployment and production support.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
Solve performance bottlenecks
Mentor junior engineers
Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
0.6 to 2 years of relevant experience
Strong sense of ownership
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code quality within the team
Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You may also need to integrate the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is desirable, but not essential.
We are a top-quality boutique software development company. Delivering solutions that meet customers’ needs, business expectations. We combine proven techniques, industry knowledge and our technology expertise of skilled software developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate node.js based services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years or more.
- In depth knowledge of Node.js.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
Ideal candidate must have :
- 2+ years of experience in writing code
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently and be a team contributor
- Must have good knowledge of Node, Python and Scripting languages
- Experience in one or more of RDBMS - PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Experience with NoSQL and real-time DB - Firebase/Firestore or MongoDB
- Must be able to write concise and high-quality API
- Must be a quick learner, curious and ambitious
Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of PHP applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Design and build advanced applications for the PHP platform
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices Create regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
· 4 to 8 Yrs experience.
· Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.).
· Experience in SQL, MySQL, Oracle & MongoDB.
· Experience with building restful JSON web services
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Knowledge of web technologies like Node.js or CorePHP.
· Strive for processes, quality and timely delivery.
· Good Exposure to versioning systems like git, stash.
· Experience building web services – WSDL, SOAP, REST.
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
It all starts with an open culture and working environment with lots of transparency and freedom. Our bosses don’t sit in cabins, no one does. Our diaries are open so everyone can see what the other is doing…
B.Tech / B.E.
Position Reports to
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as database, caching servers
Qualification & Skills:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Proficient in database systems (eg. MySql, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services