2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
We are currently hiring a Python Developer to join our engineering team to develop dynamic
Main Responsibilities of the Python Engineer:-
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing effective and scalable Python codes
• Designing and implementing robust applications
• Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
• Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Implementing security and data protection
• Accommodating various data storage solutions
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• You have prior experience as a Python Developer
• Good knowledge Django framework
• Good knowledge in Lambda and AWS.
• Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
• Familiarity with various testing tools.
Work Location : Pune preferred, Remote option available
Work Timing US Shift 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM or 6:30pm to 3:30am IST
Experience: 2-5 Years experience
Knowledge about socket
- 5-8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- E-commerce domain knowledge is desirable.
- Prior experience in developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
- 5to 7 years plus experience having implemented Adobe Experience Manager based Solution in a large scale environment
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM, Apache Sling, Servlets
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Expertise in Java, web development experience, and other Content management system experience.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Develop front end and back end components using AEM
* Understanding of building architecture from product requirements.
* Experience of leading teams of developers to maximise performance.
* Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
* Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
* Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
* Working with unit testing frameworks.
* Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
* Experience in working with the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL. Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
* Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in handling DevOps tools like Jenkins and containerization using Docker.
* Experience in working with different AWS cloud services.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. We have a strong engineering team and we're looking for an experienced engineer to lead our backend engineering team. As part of the tech team, you will Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them
- Lead large initiatives and be responsible for it
- Mentor teammates
- Set and enforce standards for writing and maintaining efficient code
- Influence team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company
- Contribute to company growth by participating in hiring activities
What you'll need
- At least 4 years experience in a product based company
- Experience working with distributed environments at scale
- Strong command on at least one Object Oriented Programming language
- Experience leading developers for large scale products
- Demonstrated capability to design and architect products built for scale
- Deep knowledge of multiple AWS services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Good to have
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java
- Experience with Linux file systems
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic, and passionate people who thrive in a high-growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do. We are also offering healthy founding team ESOP's.