This is FTE Position
Need Immediate joiners (1 week is fine)
Position : Backend Developer(NodeJs ,MongoDB & AWS)
Experience : 3-6 Years
Location : Ahmedabad / Hyderabad
- API Development 3 + years
- Node.JS (3 Years minimum)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Cognito
- Front-end React (Plus as primary need is for API Development)
- Data Modelling Knowledge
- Need to provide sample code
Strong Hands-on experience in React using API development and Mongo DB is mandatory.
Who are we?
We are a venture capital-backed software development company headquartered in Canada. We develop in-house products to disrupt one industry at a time and partner as a technology service provider to selected startups.
Who are you?
Experience in writing applications using Nodejs including Express or similar.
Must be good in MySQL or one of the databases such as Mongo.
Excellent data structure, algorithm, and problem-solving skills.
Created and consumed various APIs in the past.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stack Overflow, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams, and able to multi-task.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing, and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Some of the technologies we use are:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Node.js Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MySQL.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React.
- Must have experience in MongoDB & MySQL.
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, LESS/SASS, React.js is an advantage but not required.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Node.js Developer or similar role.
- BSc/BTech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
work on multiple projects with Product Development team
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks ( Magento 1/2, Wordpress, YII, Laravel, Prestashop)
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (like GIT) and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc) (OPTIONAL)
Primary Location: Pune
● The candidate is expected to lead one of the key business areas end to end. This is pure
hands on role but he/she may need to mentor junior person in the team.
● Requirement gathering with business and get this prioritized in the sprint cycle.
● Come up with Project Architecture design and get the same approved from Tech Review
● Ensure quality and timely delivery.
Technical and Professional Requirements-
Required Tech Skills
● Very Strong fundamental of OOPs programming
● Very Strong at Java fundamentals, Multithreading, Streams
● Good understanding of Data Structure
● Good knowledge of any distributed caching /computing framework/tools
● Good at SQL query/optimization
Nice To Have (willing to learn)
● AWS Lambda (Serverless), Redis, Kinesis , Big Data , Sparx , spring boot , NoSQL
database , React Js, JMS/SQS , AWS Cloud, nodejs, python
● Well versed with latest technology stack on server side programming
● Good to have business knowledge of Loan management.
CSS3) and Node.js
Exposure to React( native) basics
Experience with AWS, CI/CD and DevOps
Experience with Web Security
Basic exposure to Go is valuable but not necessary
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint
development, micro-service modelling
Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialisation, Jira,
Expert in GraphQL and REST API, RabbitMQ development
Should be proficient in Neo4J, SQLAlchemy and DB design.
Should be very strong in Algorithms (real time searching, routing,
scheduling, prioritising, etc.)
Ideally good to know Elixir, Phoenix framework
Able to integrate multiple data sources into one system (APIs, web-
sockets, data conversion, etc)
Understanding of asynchronous design (i.e. celery & reliable queues,
asynchronous tasks, etc)
Strong testing and debugging skills
Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple
systems, servers, and environments (Token, OAUTH, etc)
Attention to detail and confidence working in a large application required
Experience in building enterprise cloud based applications
Machine Learning / AI is a plus
Some knowledge of DevOps preferred (Docker, Kubernetes,
You will Collaborate with team members who are passionate and
dedicated multidisciplinary to upgrade and scale our existing data
Work within a µ-service architecture, leveraging CQRS and event
Participate in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and
development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support
Bias towards action
Continually improve your craft as a developer and as an engineering
Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve
Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritised by Product
Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the
entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and
Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready
Troubleshooting production issues when they arise
Inspire a small team of developers toward technology goals
Defining and holding the team accountable to stringent Service Level
Objectives for your applications
Collaborating across teams to facilitate the transition to a µ-service
Collaborating with other teams to introduce blue/green or other
deployment methodologies to reduce risk when introducing
changesImplementing production parallel regression testing
Work closely with the product owner to effectively plan projects for the
Provide updates to the larger engineering team Advocate for your
team’s needs with the larger engineering team
Bring learnings from other teams back to your team to implementLead
cross-team initiatives to produce a positive impact across the entire
Your day to day as a Backend Lead would additionally consist of:
Estimating features and projects on the product roadmap and holding
the team honest and accountable to those estimates
Partnering with the Product Owner on writing/approving user stories,
including driving technical decisions from the users’ perspective
Partnering with other engineering leaders to collaborate on technical
decisions with a cross-team impact