- Develop creative solutions and write technical design based on the requirements.
- Work closely with peer teams to ensure that applications are written to allow for overall system performance.
- Assist in tuning and optimization.
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components.
- Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Apply agile approach to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience
- Development in Core Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Client-Side scripting, Hibernate, Database
- Development of scalable core-java applications, Web Applications and Web Services
- OOP concepts
- Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in building microservices
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in Kafka distributed messaging
- Hands-on experience in Redis, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast
- Strong experience in RDMS and NoSQL databases Mongo
- Experience in using Elastic Search
- Experience in profiling applications
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Basic SQL queries
About Uniphore Software Systems
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, Design and build scalable applications.
- Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements software system.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a backend developer is required
- Education: B.Tech. in Computer Science from tier - 1 engineering colleges in India
- A self-starter who is passionate about problem solving across complex technology stack.
- Highly skilled back-end engineer using Object-Oriented programming preferably Java, exposure to open source libraries and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in REST based programming using Restlet framework.
- Ability and experience in evaluation and integration of third party systems and libraries.
- Experience in system architecture, data structures, algorithm design and their optimization.
- Passion for performance benchmarking and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e. REST/SOAP) concepts
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) and databases (MySQL)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple location organization).
- Experience in Test-driven development.
Hands on experience in System Design , Architecture.
Exposure to Microservices.
Experience in B2C.
Skills- JAVA / Python /Golang /C++
YourMauka.com is a fast paced startup aiming to be the matchmaker between entrepreneurial minds and innovative jobs. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time for Product related roles significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Back-end developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Developing front end website architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back-end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
● Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
● Strong organizational and product management skills.
● Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
● End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
1. 2 - 3 years of J2EE experience
2. Clear understanding and application knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
3. Experienced in Core Java, Collection Framework, exception handling, logging frameworks
4. Knowledge of Struts/Spring/Springboot framework or any ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA mandatory
5. Knowledge of SQL
Desirable to have:
1. Code review tools like pmd, sonar, Checkstyle
2. Knowledge of writing unit testing using Junit, Jmock, DBUnit etc.,
3. Knowledge to build scripts using ant, maven
4. Exposure to Agile Model
5. Exposure to BFSI domain
Team Handling/Generic skills
1. Self-driven, ready to learn and adapt depending on customer/organization needs
2. Excellent communication skills
Share resumes at [email protected] netconnectglobal.com
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Own the architecture of Myntra’s new product platforms to drive business results
● Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact.
● Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Architects, Quality engineers, System Operation Engineers and DevOps engineers in architectural and design best practices.
● Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service
development, deployment and delivery.
● Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
● Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
● Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalization and platform extensions
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the
architectural governance for them
● Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
● Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums
● Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
● Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation, including training new managers, and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench
Desired Skills and Experience
● 12 - 16 years of experience in software product development
● Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
● Proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
● Successfully architected and led technology for consumer-facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions
● Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
● Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling
multi-million sessions/transactions per day
● Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL stores
● Strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
● Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming
● Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
● Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
● Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge
technologies around server-side development in Java
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of
- Exp- 3+ yrs
- Must be very good in Java- 2.5+ yrs
- At least 1 yr of working experience in any one DB of Neo4j, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Should have good devops working knowledge - Knowledge of AWS, Ansibleetc is a necessity
- Experience in TDD/BDD is required
- Minimum 1 yr working experience in Samza& Kafka.
- Knowledge of Azure is added advantage
- Understanding of AKKA and Play framework
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,