We are looking for Backend Developer who can move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
Experience & skills required:
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s in computer science
- 1-3 years proven work experience, or demonstrated ability
- Significant experience in building secure, scalable RESTful APIs in NodeJs
- Understanding of Web services
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills for all layers of a web application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with multiple technology stacks on web and mobile
- Experience in different types of integrations like POS, PMS, Payment gateway, SMS gateway is a plus.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Self motivated.
- Zeal to learn new things.
- Should have experience with WordPress.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks like CodeIgnit.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Exp. In Migration from Magento1 to Magento2
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration,
- Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)