FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
Role: Backend Developer (2 openings)
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Languages and Frameworks: PHP, NodeJS, Python, etc.
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Neo4j, etc.
Extra: OAuth, Firebase
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Creating and consuming a RESTful API
- You must have clear concepts of client-server architecture
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Working experience with NoSQL and relational databases
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
grow online businesses across multiple channels and global markets. They use data-driven tools to optimize how products are advertised and listed across marketplaces – and handle all associated shipping, logistics, taxes, and compliance.
Their business model is built on aligned incentives with no initial costs. They only makes
money if and when customers’ products sell.
They are expanding their Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team
composed of owners. They are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence.
As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have
quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for
data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection,
design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Hands on experience to develop Plugins, Theme Customizs.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Zupee is India's hottest Real Money Gaming Platform
With in 1 yr of start, we just had an initial team of around 30 people, these 30 were successful to bring 10 Million+ users and an overall consumer spend of 1.5 Billion USD on the platform, the journey which needed years to be covered was covered with in 1yr. As we speak today, Zupee has been profitable for almost an year now and has ended the year 2020 with a team size of 70+ and over all growth rate was mapped around 20X.
Our user base has significantly gone up and we have invested highly in technology and have got best in class tech stack, it's time to add the backend developers who can help us scale up the platform so that we can drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space.
Backend Developer :- (3 - 12 yrs)
What You'll Need?
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude
- Understanding of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Linux
Title: Senior Python Developer
Location:- Ahmedabad (Currently work from home)
Salary Range: upto 7.5lpa
Experience Range: 3+ years
Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
- You will work on large data sets
- You will provide data visualization for the platform
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Expert in Python, Machine learning with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Flask, Django etc.
- Expert in server programming, you should be able to implement complex business logic
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and python Boto lib
- Knowledge of mongo-db
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Flexible timings with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
Role: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 3-6 years of experience.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job responsibility The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development life cycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing support
Must Have skills: Java/J2ee, SQL, Web services, Spring Boot, Elastic search
- Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.