NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, our comprehensive software and services capabilities enhance the customer experience through content-rich offerings and reduced costs.
NetCracker's innovative end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of Network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
Founded in 1993, NetCracker became a subsidiary of NEC Corporation in 2008 and acquired the Convergys Information Management division in 2012. We are CMML 5, Product based company.
- Work as a member of development team towards the Product Suite
- Estimating efforts and duration on development
- Involved in solution implementation projects
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques
- Experience in writing technical design and development of the application
- Good understanding and hands-on work experience in Core Java/J2EE & concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc
- Should have worked on Java 1.8
- Design skills –Design Patterns, hands on in restful services
- Working experience on spring core
- Hands on in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP);
- Familiarity with NOSQL [eg. Mongo DB] is preferred;
- Familiarity with message queues like Kafka.
- Know-how on containerization applications like Docker, Kubernetes is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – SVN.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit tests using Junit.
- Working experience in Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube.
- Experience in tuning applications based on Performance tests/ Load tests/ Stress tests is preferred.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, IDEs.
- Familiarity with JIRA / JQL is an added advantage
- 5 to 11 years of core development / Product experience
Lead Software Engineer - Backend
It is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network, and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We’re growing rapidly with over $200M in annualized sales, 150,000 monthly transactions and profitable unit economics. We are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley & India.
We like to solve real-world problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible. We’re looking for a QA Lead with the ability and passion for building solutions to people-centered problems that are created at the intersection of human behavior and technology. You should also be capable of building and mentoring a fast-growing passionate, young, and talented team. We love folks who have a sense of humor and know how to have fun.Dream, build and iterate. That's our mantra. Because good just isn't good enough.
👩💻 The Role
- Full responsibility of designing and building core modules on the application and infrastructure layer.
- Lead a fast-growing team of young, passionate, talented and fun loving superstars.
- Solve challenging architectural and design problems.
- Get your hands dirty with clustering, replication, databases, build systems and infrastructure automation etc.
- Be responsible for building concurrent, performant and scalable services which will power the entire Headout ecosystem.
- Build and contribute to open-source libraries and components.
🌟 Our Dream Engineer
- A penchant for learning and building with new technologies and frameworks.
- You love working with people and have worked in a lead position in the past.
- A knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking product and excited to ideate & build stuff all by yourself.
- You're interested in being an early employee at a growing company, with the influence and responsibility that entails.
- You have broad and deep knowledge across a variety of contemporary technologies.
💝 We like
- Strong CS fundamentals, good working knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
- 2+years experience developing server-side technologies using any language or framework.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and people management skills.
- Experience working with Spring, Relational Databases, Concurrent Programming, NoSQL flavors, AWS.
- Experience designing scalable, fault-tolerant systems and databases.
- Experience with setting setting up systems and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of how the web works and its underlying communication protocols.
- People who can't live without solving that algorithm problem that they just stumbled upon.
- People who will give up anything to squeeze in that last bit-level performance.
- Anything else than can surprise us.
- Nice to Haves: An interest in travel, local experiences & hospitality.
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- 2 + years of software development experience utilizing Java based frameworks and technologies to build enterprise grade product solutions.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing and documenting RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of concepts/technologies like Spring MVC, Spring boot, J2EE, EJB, application/API security, API governance/gateway platforms like apigee or kong.
- Good understanding of RDMS concepts and development preferably using MS SQL Server.
- Experience using test automation technologies like cucumber, selenium is a big plus.
- Partner with scrum masters to address technical blockers/impediments to progress.
- Prior experience working with agile scrum-based development methodology. Participate in sprint planning and estimate development efforts for features and stories.
- Partner with DevOps to install and configure/tune application containers like embedded Spring boot tomcat and webserver technologies preferably nginx or apache.
- Partner with cloud engineering group to outline the infrastructure provisioning requirements/needs for new product development.
- Design and develop CI/CD tools and process preferably using Jenkins to configure build jobs for APIs and design pipeline to promote artifacts from development all the way to production
- Experience with messaging technologies like kafka is a huge plus
- Work with Test Automation engineering team to integrate test automation scripts as part of the CI/CD process.
- Prior proven experience of utilizing and productionizing container/container orchestration technologies like Docker, kubernetes.
- Participate and Resolve issues related deployments, application performance etc.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
Node JS Developer
Position Type: Full time
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the UI team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a bonus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 8-15 years relevant progressive experience.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
This position would be part of CORE product development team to work on:
- Development of new modules & functionality.
- Fixing of the production bugs for existing clients.
- Contribute in team meetings to provide suggestions or raise concerns where necessary
- Participate actively in Agile SCRUM & play the role that SCRUM team demands
- Participate in technology discussions to perform POC’s & help in scaling the application
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- 3-5 Years of hands-on experience on Java with knowledge of Garbage Collector, JMS, Event Based programming, Collections, Java Streams, Spring Dependency Injection Framework.
- Experience in Angular 2+.
- Experience working with Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Working knowledge on application Servers (WildFly)
- Strong experience in REST Web Services.
- Good knowledge in writing DB queries (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment and proven knowledge of scripting languages
- Exposure to MQ / AMQ messaging system.
- Sound knowledge of Design Patterns
- Desired to have knowledge of JMX
- Agile – SCRUM or XP or TDD methodology preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Our Client is B2B SaaS Product Co. in the space of HR Technology. They are helping organisations to take informed decisions in the areas like Hiring, Training and Career Succession processes. The company was formed in 2010 and since has become a market leader in HR technology space. The founders are alumni of Stanford University and their employees have experience in working with PWC, McKinsey and other similar leagues of organisations.With a bright vision of the founders, the organisation is in an expansion mode to capture niche markets and become a global leader in this domain.
- Experience in Back-End development using Ruby on Rails or NodeJS
- Experience in working on at least two of MongoDB / Postgres / MySQL & Redis
- Experience on MVC patterns using frameworks like Rails, ExpressJS
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol
- Understanding Security aspects of the applications and can successfully implement OWASP compliant systems
- Strong understanding of Linux OS, File Systems, Firewalls etc
- 3 years Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 3 years in MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Must be from Product based companies
Who are able to work individual as well as Team work with Good Speed and accurecy.