Exp with Product based organisation only
Exp Required:- 3 to 9 yrs
- Work with a talented team to invent, design and build software that is stable and perform ant
- Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on
- Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
- Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment.
- Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products.
- Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database technologies.
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
- Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience in software design and development
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- We expect the successful candidate to deliver high quality software and to be passionate about software engineering. You must have a proficient understanding of software development concepts. You will be responsible for developing easy to support scalable software and liaise with our platform teams.
- 0 to 3 years’ of hands on professional experience using Core Java
- Spring Boot and related frameworks.Good problem solving skills
- Strong in Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Sr. Java Developer who can join us immediately.
Position: - Sr. Java Developer
Experience: - 3+ Years
CTC: - 10 LPA to 15 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Remote/WFH
- Minimum experience of 4yrs in Java, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Requirement gathering and system study
- Customer interaction (this is critically important), including with senior technical profiles
- Various tools for development, testing, deployment, etc.
- Various development methodologies (DevOps)
- Design thinking will be a great plus
- While the predominant technologies used in the organization today are mentioned above, we expect the technology stack to evolve and the candidate will be responsible to make it future proof based on evolving trends and needs.
- The successful candidate will be:
- A willing and nimble learner
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity – preferably should thrive in it
- Inspired by challenging goals
- Great at people skills (must have)
- Obsessively customer focused
- Comfortable in a remote working environment and with a distributed team.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)
Solid understanding of OOPS concepts and design methodology - good to have Inheritance, aggregation, and composition
Experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful API development
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, and Docker
Sprint BOOT/ MVC framework - Basics (understanding of various Spring Boot components), Spring Initializer, Spring Boot Starters, and Spring Boot Annotations & DevTools
REST and Microservices - Microservices Basics (Concepts, understanding of API Gateway, Service Registry, fault tolerance, load balancing, Config Server)
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, queries, and procedures
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN) and familiarity with Continuous integration and deployment
Skills- java , core java, J2EE, jee, spring, REST, Tomcat
Interested candidates can apply for the same
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/
Who are able to work individual as well as Team work with Good Speed and accurecy.