- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing company in India
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, UX etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- The building of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Experience and Skills :
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Node.JS for large scale applications.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Deep knowledge of Linux : CentOS, Fedora, or Ubuntu
- Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases(MONGO DB)
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
Experience : 3-5Years
- 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language i.e Node.Js
- Experience with AWS services,Mongo DB
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch/PHP is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience in handling a team
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms, and Data structures.
- Have outstanding leadership skills, excellent people/communication, and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of working with Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Management of the hosting environment, including database administration
and scaling an application to support load changes
Kennect- We are a young, lean startup building+scaling a highly efficient B2B SaaS product. Our systems enable solving interesting problems for our clients with abstracted layers of systems and scale it big with various computing infrastructure & services relevant to the day. Working on this system, Engineers get to learn and use next level technologies above the basic NodeJS, MongoDB & Vue Stack and get a chance to Upgrade Their game.
We are seeking an Awesome Developer to join our team and take various responsibilities of new Enhancements to our systems. A perfect fit for this position will be someone with love for NodeJS & who is using Modern Web Technologies listed below for more than 10 months (may it be in your academic work) Must be highly interested in mastering Modern technologies like Node, Mongo, Aws. Fresh Graduates can also apply! If this seems interesting to you, drop us a line and let's discuss further.
Required Core skills:
1) Strong understanding of plus experience of Implementation of real world solutions with
- CSS & DOM
- Deploying Web Servers in Cloud
2)Keen interest in developing/utilizing
- Scalable Web Systems
- Distributed Databases
- Modular UI
3) Good if you have Understanding of
- The internet (Networking, routing and security)
- HTML ecosystem
- Mobile Applications (Cordova, RN, Native Apps)
- Networks, Operating Systems, TCP
4) # Familiarity with
- Tools: Git, Linux (shell scripting)
- Mechanisms: Auth, Encryption
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers
into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications:
● 1-3 Years Experienced
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
. Sound knowledge of NoSQL databases like mongo.
. Experience with replication , sharding and scaling.
. Design, install, maintain highly available systems (includes monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
. Implement secure database and server installations (privilege access methodology / role based access)
. Help application team in Cyper query writing, performance tuning & other D2D issues
• Deploy automation techniques for d2d operations
. Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills
. Must be willing to work flexible hours as needed
. Scripting experience a plus
. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
. Strong verbal and written communication skills
we’re currently looking to hire a .Net with AngularJS developer. You will design and development programs from scratch so that they meet their goals.
Fixable to work from Office.
Location - Hyderabad.
Should have experience in full life cycle of Web Application Development in Linux environment using Apache, PHP, MySQL/MSSQL/ Oracle.
Hands on experience in these technologies is a must (PHP 5, Ajax, CSS / HTML5 / XHTML , Web development)
Should have experience in template engine like smarty and at least one MVC frame work (Laravel / Zend / Symphony / Cake Php / Code Igniter).
Should have worked on any of the content management system (Joomla / Drupal / Simple CMS etc)
Should have worked on any of one of JS frameworks like YUI, JQuery , MooTools, ExtJS and AJAX
Hands on experience with the following PHP modules: PEAR, CURL, SoapClient (WSDL mode), libXML, Memcache, PCRE, SQLITE, etc
Ability to write and consume SOAP & REST web services.
Create requirement document and work with team members to deliver the application.
Knowledge of Version Control Software ;such as SVN/CVS will be preferable.
Experience in Architecture Design & Developed of Web Application.
Should have experience in web application optimization/caching/DB performance tuning
Extensive OOD / OOP experience
Ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design Interact with Client to understand business requirement.
Hands on knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
Hands on knowledge of UI optimization techniques and experience of working with UI performance measurement tools like Yslow, Firebux, Fiddler, HTTPWatch, Page Speed, DynaTrace, etc.
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
➢ Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
➢ Familiarity with front-end technologies
➢ User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
➢ Interaction with multiple data sources
➢ Good understanding of SQL syntax
➢ Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
➢ Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
➢ Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
➢ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
➢ Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Experience with Shopify, ReactJs, JQuery CSS, HTML would be plus.
- Strong grasp of TDD and BDD.
- Experience with Heroku or AWS or DigitalOcean.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.