Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Algoscale is a leader in the field of Big Data Analytics and AI. We’ve successfully delivered 260+ projects for clients from 25+ countries gathering positive feedback along the journey and followed by a large section of the community.
- Working experience in Python and Python Frameworks (preferably Django).
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, cloud-based server-side logic, and platform, highly performant web applications.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs.
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts, Data structure and Design patterns.
- Debugging, fixing bugs, identifying performance issues, and improving App performance.
- Developing, Deploying, and maintaining Multistage, Multi-tier applications.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code.
- Creative approach to problem solving, be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Actively work closely with UX and Front-end Developers.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experience in building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development & discussing solutions with the team.
- To write high-performing code and will be participating in key architectural decisions.
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components.
Must have skills:
- Good experience in Python code implementation, Django framework.
- Solid database skills into relational databases (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in version controlling (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Proficient Knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of various Python toolkits, libraries and APIs.
- Skilled in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamicDB etc.
- Excellent unit testing, debugging and optimization skills.
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Stronghold in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Well versed with deploying applications into production.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge and certification is a plus.
Experience: 4+ years
In-depth knowledge of Java, React.js, Node.JS, Express.JS.
Demonstrated experiences in MEAN stack (The MERN stack is MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js.
Knowledge of sockets development, web services, API development.
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm.
Experience in building interactive and responsive web applications.
Experience with SQL Server or MongoDB
Ability to contribute individually.
In-hand knowledge of database management.
Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of Agora, Socket, WebRTC, AWS technologies.
Manage team on the floor.
Support and guidance of junior employees.
Ready to enhance the technical background and to train others.
- Technical skills in C# .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework, LINQ and REST APIs
- Have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDE’s (VS2008 or above), source control systems like TFS, Subversion.
- Good at Troubleshooting, problem solving and has supported customers in production environment
- Experience in Test driven development is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
- MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
- Leading a team would be an added advantage.
The project is for a global site that has over 50 Million users and can be a mix of WFH as well as work from the office.
As a full-time senior developer, you will be working directly with the client; Hence good communication skills will be a bonus.
Your primary roles & responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following points -
1. Build new features for the back end in PERL
2. Help clean up old code
3. Testing systems before going live
Some basics which will be appreciated -
Good analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills, Abstraction capability, and logical thinking
Customer-focused behavior, proactive action, and initiative, and the Capability to collaborate with colleagues with responsibility and respect.
Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 6 - 10 years of experience in Maintenance roles in Software Engineering, especially in a professional software products, solid java knowledge
Powerful core java and Java/J2EE knowledge
- Our FinTech MNC client is looking for young full-stack developers who are passionate about technology, and who have the thirst to learn new technologies and update themselves to find new solutions to meet the needs of our constantly growing business.
- Our technology consists of node.js with StrongLoop loopback, Angular 5, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch and a lot of experimentation apart from this.
Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills :
- Excellence in at least one framework like StrongLoop loopback, express.js, sails.js
- Deep architectural understanding of modern-day web applications
- Diligence for coding standards. Must be able to work within our linting standards.
- Must be good with git and git workflow
- Experience with external integrations is a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Expertise with Linux-based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a strong plus.
Job Perks :
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom, experimentation and responsibility.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Extensive experience in any one backend programming language - Java, NodeJS
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
* Experience in leading the team.
* The experience level of at least 2 years.
* Hands-on programming experience on any of Python, NodeJS, and Golang.
* Good to have if have ReactJS experience.
* 4+ years of experience.
* Design and architect technical solutions for clients across the globe.
* Lead the team of engineers, provide mentorship to take the project to completion.
* Participate in Code reviews, Design Reviews, Architecture discussions.
* Innovating new processes and technology to help the team to grow and achieve the project goals.
* Hire a team of talented engineers.
As an Application Developer at Bridgei2i, you will participate in development and implementation of custom projects and products of Bridgei2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, backend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You will be developing bug free, maintainable, scalable web applications.
- Experience of 1 + year's atleast in application development
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), algorithm and data structure
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP & Restful)
- Basic knowledge of relation database, SQL
- Knowledge in any of one of UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, node.js, JQuery) , or Spring or Struts
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements