- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
I&F Advisory Manager- SC&O
I&F Advisory houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses, and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages medium to large sized Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within company.
- Serve as the chief planner/architect for a specific platform Solution delivery initiative
- Ensure that the delivery architecture, capabilities, and operations are consistent across the enterprise and meet the requirements.
- Drive team to configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Drive team to Perform end to end testing during System Integration Testing
- Drive team to Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Architecting supply chain solutions to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows, and data management/data migration.
- Drives team to the adoption of standard business supply chain operating model practices.
- Knowledge of integrating supply chain platform solutions with host ERP systems for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, workflows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications.
- MBA/MCA/MS/BE/B.Tech- Specialized in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations and Execution & Consulting
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in implementing supply chain business solutions
- Minimum 3 Years Managing Small to Mid-Sized Staffs and Projects
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience of leading design for inbound / outbound processes
- Advance knowledge/Expertise for various modules within a supply chain business solution
- Certification on any of the SC&O platforms (BY,o9,OMP,KXS,Manhattan, IBM Sterling, Coupa)
- Expertise in functional integration (ongoing closed loop) to major ERP
- Advanced Understanding of data models
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Analyst (Research) in the Mobile Publishing division you’ll be using your previous experience in analysing market trends to pull usable insights from numerous sources, and find trends others might miss.
What you tell your friends you do
“I provide insights that help guide the direction of Kwalee’s mobile publishing team as they expand their operation”
What you will really be doing
- Using our internal and external data sources to generate insights.
- Assess market trends and make recommendations to our publishing team on which opportunities to pursue and which to decline
- Evaluate market movements and use data to assess new opportunities
- Create frameworks to predict how successful new content can be and the metrics games are likely to achieve
- Evaluate business opportunities and conduct due diligence on potential business partners we are planning to work with
- Be an expert on industry data sets and how we can best use them
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of working with big data sets, preferably in a gaming or tech environment
- An advanced degree in a related field
- A keen interest in video games and the market, particularly in the mobile space
- Familiarity with industry tools and data providers
- A can-do attitude and ability to move projects forward even when outcomes may not be clear
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Coordinating all communication and discussions with Technology partners, Semiconductor partner, Vendors, and other 3rd party companies
- Coordinating technology evaluation by various teams Software, Hardware, Quality Assurance, Product Managers and Management team
- Performing market research, exploring ideas by working closely with various departments, and coming up with new innovative features and architectures
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech– E&C/CS
- Experience of 6-8 years
- Potential to grasp new technologies
- Experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies
- Good understanding of any of the product categories including Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Alexa Speakers/Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer electronics products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of duty and initiative
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
- Responsible for Strategic planning process, long term trends, outlook and competitive intelligence
- Evaluating qualitative & quantitative analysis of market trends involving competitive landscape, and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets related to new age technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, AI, etc.
- Should be the thinking partner to the management, involving thinking through diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions
- Analysing and presenting of relevant organization data, analysing business plans and strategies; financial and marketing research
- Providing solutions basis analysis of data and generations of reports and regular intervals
- Compiling information on industry trends; Tracking industry growth and conducting competitor analysis and providing an opinion and insight based on this research
- Analysing a potential industry/opportunity/market/client and give inputs to the management and the sales and marketing team to providing all the pre-sales support to the team
- Accompanying the team for a meeting business meeting/event on need basis
- Recognising opportunities and partners to have alliances for the short term as well as long term growth of the organisation
- Overlooking Project Management, Client Management and/or anything else that the business may require to be done for the organisational growth
What you need to have:
- Experience in consulting background and/or with experience in a corporate houses strategy office
- MBA from Tier 2 colleges preferred
- Ability to multitask with exposure to corporate planning and business intelligence and strong project management skills
- Should be a strong problem solver with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
#Hurryup #Fresher #goodopportunity
We are urgently looking for #BackofficeExecutive in one of the well-known Authorized Dealer of Automobile & Heavy Equipment…
Experience :0 to 1yr
ExtraBenefit: Stay Facility will be provided by company
Email communication, Client coordination, Invoice generation, quotation making, Part selling, client visit for payment, Need guy who can do in-house selling of forklift parts, Send quotation to client through mail, Generate invoice, Take follow-ups for payment , Payment collection..
references are highly appreciated!
Packaging Industry - Marketing Head
Qualification: Knowledge of Wooden Pallets/ Corrugation Industry is a must.
1. Increase client base and send quotation to customer with regular follow-up.
2. Finding new big customers
3. Meeting clients and procuring orders
4. Carry out sales from leads given from INDIAMART.
5. Visit customer site for personal meeting and discussions.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via meetings/ personal visits, telephone.
7. Candidate should provide professional and effective services to meet customer expectations
8. Client retention and client servicing and reviving lost inactive or lost accounts
9. Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements
10. Acquire more clients to grow business
Salary: INR 2,40,000 – 4,20,000 P.A. Incentives will be given for extra sales.
Industry: Packaging/Corrugated Boxes/Wooden Pallets
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Must be well mannered, smart with good communication skills.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
1) Knowledge of Computer
2) Good writing skills
5) Basic Knowledge of Corel Draw (preferred)
6) Ability to handle the back end work.