About us: Nexopay helps transforming digital payments and enabling instant financing for parents, across schools and colleges world-wide.
- Lead product development and integration efforts
- Lead interactions with clients and integrations partners
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Proven track record of technical product management
- Must have lead 3rd party integrations in the past
- Proven track record of guiding peers and junior members of the team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Learning mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneur or keen interest in early stage ventures
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
- We are looking for a Tech Lead to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. Strong In-depth and hands-on development experience is a must.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a Tech Lead or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
Skills - Python, Android, IOS, MERN Stack, AWS, ML
Note - Working Days- Mon-Fri, Sat - Half day & should be comfortable for work from office only.
As a Data Engineer you have to understand Organisation data sets and how to bring them together. You have to work with sales engineering team to support custom solutions offered to the client. Filling the gap between development, sales engineering and data ops and creating, maintaining and documenting scripts to support ongoing custom solutions.
- Collaborating across an agile team to continuously design, iterate, and develop big data systems.
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data into internal databases.
- Optimizing our new and existing data pipelines for speed and reliability.
- Deploying new products and product improvements
- Documenting and managing multiple repositories of code.
- Experience with Pandas to process the data and Jupyter notebooks to keep it all together.
- Familiar with pulling and pushing files from SFTP and AWS S3. Familiarity with AWS Athena and Redshift is mandatory.
- Familiarity with SQL programming to query and transform data from relational Databases.
- Familiarities with AWS Cloud and Linux (and Linux work environment) are mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment Know your way around REST APIs (Able to integrate not necessary to publish)
- 5 years experience in database systems
- 3 years experience with Python to develop scripts
What’s for the Candidate:
Hyderabad / Remote
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate should have atleast 5-6 years of experience into Project Management
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders..
- The candidate should have experience in Banking domain/mobility solutions
- The candidate should have coding experience of at least 2 years in any of the skills Java/DB/Android.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologie
Role and Responsibilities
- Constantly putting yourself in our user’s shoes in order to understand both the delights, and the frustrations of their product experience
- Iterate on our product suite to look for ways we can deliver more value to our customer
- Identify growth levers that can create significant improvements in our growth
- Analyze and scope new product features and initiatives with our data, marketing and engineering teams
- Run experiments and take ownership of analysis from these experiments/KPIs
- Write accessible documentation on product features and initiatives
- Work with usage data and analytics to track product rollouts and feature efficacy
Skills & Experience
- You have 2-3 years or more in consumer tech (ideally Fintech) in a product role
- You are passionate about making a social impact and want to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives-You constantly generate ideas about how you might improve a product
- You have significant experience on extracting and delivering consumer insights via focus groups, usability tests, surveys, behavioral data, A/B testing
- You have a strong analytical background and can dive deep into KPIs to understand how to improve them
- You are not discouraged when an idea is released and doesn’t lead to the optimum outcome, instead you will learn from it and move to the next project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to multitask
Qualifications and Education Requirements
B.E, Any Graduation in IT
We at BitClass are looking for a Sr Product Manager to build the product management function at BitClass and be responsible for end to end product delivery.
We are looking for someone who has a few solid years of experience in product management across B2C companies.
Looking for people who are extremely good with thinking product specs, getting things live in quick time without compromising on the value. Looking for people with extremely strong logical reasoning, designing workflows.
This is as Entrepreneurial as a role can get at a startup and we are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, are supremely vested in what we are building at BitClass and have a very very high sense of ownership.
What we offer in return is a chance to build something magical, generation defining, global product right from the very heart of Namma Bengaluru.
Can't wait to speak with you !
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.